Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River of Healing, Flow!

2 posters

Go down

River of Healing, Flow! Empty River of Healing, Flow!

Post  fennywest Wed 10 Feb 2010, 6:44 am

Father, I thank you this morning as I come to the Throne of Grace

I Thank You that you mercies are new every morning and great is Your faithfulness.

You are a good God and a covenant–keeping God

I come according to Your word which enjoins me to ‘come boldly to the throne of grace to obtain mercy and grace to help in time of need.’

This is a new day, Lord. Yesterday’s Manna would not do. Your word is a light to my path and a lamp to my feet. Your word is spirit and it is life. Your word is powerful, dynamic, and sharper than any two-edged sword. It is as silver tried in the furnace of the earth, purified seven times. It is more than gold. Your Word is medicine to my body; for You said ‘My son, attend to My word. Do not let it depart from your eyes. Keep it in the midst of your heart. For, they are life to those who find them and medicine to one’s whole body.’ Your word says, ‘by His stripes we are healed.

I give You glory that Your word and Your presence is represent a River of Healing and as I wade into it this morning, every deadness, every infirmity, every weakness, every malfunction in my body that comes in contact with the River of Life, River of Healing, shall be totally healed in the Name of Jesus. Every putrid water, every salt water in me, receives freshness from the River of Life that flows from the Throne of Grace into me, right Now!

I give you glory honour and praise for your word that would not return to you empty but accomplish that which You please, prosper in the thing whereunto it is sent, in Jesus’ Name.

8Then said he unto me, "These waters issue out toward the east country and go down into the desert and go into the sea, which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.

9And it shall come to pass that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live. And there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither; for they shall be healed, and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.

21century KJV 24He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.1Pet2:24 20 My son, pay attention to what I say;
listen closely to my words.

21 Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart;

22 for they are life to those who find them
and health to a man's whole body.

23 Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life.

24 Put away perversity from your mouth;
keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Prov4:220-24

11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
Isa55:11 4 Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

isa53:4-5
17This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
"He took up our infirmities
and carried our diseases."[matt8
Matt8:17

Last edited by fennywest on Thu 12 Aug 2010, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : River of Healing, Flow! 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

River of Healing, Flow! Empty Re: River of Healing, Flow!

Post  seeker Wed 10 Feb 2010, 6:35 pm

amen
seeker
seeker
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 6
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Warning : River of Healing, Flow! 110

Back to top Go down