Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus' Ten Most Important Words

Go down

Jesus' Ten Most Important Words Empty Jesus' Ten Most Important Words

Post  ChristianLady Tue 06 Apr 2010, 5:54 pm

The Ten Most Important Words Jesus Ever Uttered

“If it were not so, I would have told you.” – John 14:2

The writings found in the New Testament hinges upon those ten words.

If we believe that Jesus has always told us the truth, and we believe those ten most important words uttered by Him, then we cannot ever doubt anything He told us…. for, “If it were not so, I would have told you.”

Therefore, we must conclude that every word that Jesus uttered is the absolute truth….or He would have told us otherwise.

Jesus told His apostles (and us) in John 14, “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.” Therefore, Jesus tells us that if we believe in God….we must also believe in Him. This gives us the idea that whatever was said, by God, in the Old Testament is equally true. If the Old Testament and New Testament are true in every sense of the word, then we must believe ALL that the Bible tells us.

This is where humans begin to err. Some have been told that the Bible is antiquated, and that it has no relevance today. Others are taught (in the school systems, or by “clergy”, that the Bible is mostly a cool, moral guide, but it is outdated now.

This arrogance on the part of mankind is exactly what the Bible (God’s Holy Word) has taught us.

Matthew 24:24 is a verse that speaks of the “end times” in which we now live. Jesus told His apostles that many will come…in His name, and they will tell the people of the earth things that may sway them. Jesus knew that anyone who truly loves Him would search the Scriptures so that everything being taught them squared away with this very relevant Book…the Bible. Jesus said, “if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” If it were possible, these people would even sway the opinions of the very saints…the born-again believers.

Jesus went on to tell us that the end shall come, and the time of great tribulation will happen within the same generation that Israel begins to bloom as a nation. That happened in 1967, and a generation is 43 years (see my other articles), so the beginning of the end could very well be the year 2010.

Jesus said this in Matthew 24: 21-22 –“For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.”

Jesus loves His disciples…those who follow His teachings…His Words. A disciple is one who trusts Jesus that He always tells the truth. A disciple has asked Jesus to save them and they believe all that Jesus said He would do if they trusted Him as their Lord and Savior.

There are waaaaaaaay to many promises in the Bible to those who truly believe that what Jesus said…it is true, or He would have told us so.

If the end is in sight, Jesus has promised born-again believers that they do not have to go through the last half of the Great Tribulation Period….which is 3.5 to 3.8 years of very bad things that will happen to everyone who remains on the planet. He tells us that a one-world system of government will be spawned in this generation…a “Global Government”. He told us that there shall be a world leader who comes into power in this generation.

He foretold of a single currency coming into being in this generation…all things that the current administration and the Progressives worldwide are trying to accomplish.

You can read all of the bad things that will happen AFTER Jesus takes His “elect”…His true disciples; out of the way….just after a temple is built on Mount Zion. Just read Revelation 12 to the end for details...it "ain't pretty".

I shall be in that group, and I hope you and your family are in that group who will be “taken up” or “raptured”…and it may come as soon as the mid-year of 2015. You will know as the media continues to divulge things to us about a global government….as they have already done about a single currency. That single currency will NOT be paper or gold. It will be an implanted microchip on the back of the right hand or implanted into the forehead.

Oh sure, at first, it’s in dogs so they can be found. Then, “they” gradually implanted them into Alzheimer patients…for FREE. Then, “they” will “suggest” that all children who might be abducted have them implanted..even at birth…you know, to prevent baby mix-ups or theft of the child.

That will work out nicely…and children will be found. So the next thing will be to “encourage” the elderly to have the chips implanted – in case they wander away from their nursing homes. Finally, they will “require” that all people of the earth have them implanted to buy or sell…food.

If you think I am nuts, copy and past this link into your web browser. It’s from FOX News…. go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAI2-_hnFH0

We were told, in Revelation 13:16, that the new Global Leader, supported by a ten-nation cabinet, “will force everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark.”

“If it were not so, I would have told you.”

We will now look at some of the things spoken of in 2 Peter 3 about the “end times”. See if you might agree that we are in them!

“But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.”

We are told of how people will be in this end time generation…but, look at the last part of the above record of Peter…the apostle and friend of Jesus. “Some will have the form of “godliness”, but denying its power...STAY AWAY FROM THEM.”

Those who preach any other Gospel other than that there is ONE WAY into heaven and that is by way of the cross of Christ is lying to you.

The POWER spoken of by Peter is the power of the Holy Spirit – given to man upon salvation. Salvation from what? Salvation from having to spend an eternity in hell for your sins is the answer. Who can save us? Who can forgive sins?

Can God Himself grant some special dispensation? The answer is NO…not even God can save your soul from hell. How can we make this statement?

Jesus personally uttered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

“If it were not so…I would have told you.”

Peter wanted us to know some more information about how people will be in the end times. They will NOT be the neighbors who lean over the fence to talk with you. They will NOT be that friendly person who helps you out when you need help. They will NOT be the person of yesteryear who would see someone breaking their back shoveling snow out of a driveway and would stop to help.

They will NOT be the people who, in days gone by, would never allow someone to attack another and just stand there until the attacker killed their victim. This happened on the streets of New York. Fifteen people witnessed a man stabbing his girlfriend to death …and just watched.

No, in the end days, people will be like those described by Peter ….continuing in 2 Peter, Chapter 3:6…They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires. They will be people who are always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.”

Jesus tells us that people will be so smart in the end times…in their own minds, but they will avoid knowing the truth. What truth? Jesus Himself uttered those words above…”I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life.”

“If it were not so…I would have told you.”

Peter continues….”Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth—men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.”

Matthew 9:6 – Only Jesus has the POWER to forgive sins.

Jesus had just met a paralyzed man. He said, “Thy sins are forgiven thee.”

The Pharisees and Sadducees (Jewish clergy and lawyers of the day) said, "This man blasphemes God….only God can forgive sins.”

So, to also show that He had the power to not only forgive this mans’ sins (and ours), Jesus also had the POWER of God upon Him to raise the man up so he could walk again.

Jesus said to the doubters, “But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, I will demonstrate this power by performing a miracle on this man right before your eyes."

Jesus said to the paralyzed man, "Get up, take your mat and go home." And the man got up and went home. When the crowd saw this, they were filled with awe; and they praised God, who had given such authority to men.”

Jesus said, "I have the power to forgive sins…If it were not so…I would have told you.”

And, I will leave you right where we began this article…in John 14:1-4 – “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God - trust also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions -; IF IT WERE NOT SO...I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."

There is but ONE WAY into heaven. I will come again and take YOU back there with me at the appointed time…in THIS GENERATION.

“If it were NOT SO, I would have told you.”

Are YOU ready to go? Is your family ready? Are your children ready? Your parents?

John Tyler, Author

ChristianLady
ChristianLady
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : Jesus' Ten Most Important Words 110

Back to top Go down