Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worry Weighs You Down

2 posters

Go down

Worry Weighs You Down Empty Worry Weighs You Down

Post  fennywest Sat 23 Oct 2010, 9:19 am

Worry Weighs You down
Feeds fat on your fears
Drives away your sleep
Daily digs your grave

Worry cheers up Satan
Makes God unhappy
Releases the curse
Satan’s ability.

Worry disables angels
Sent on assignment
To work for you
Fend for you, defend you.

Worry speaks volumes to God.
Saying, ‘I don’t trust You.’
Your word is not true
There’s no power in the Blood.’

Worry borrows sorrow
Assigned for tomorrow
Depleting today’s strength
Entertaining misery.

Worry triggers sickness
Like paralysis, insomnia
Myopia, weakness, fear
Blindness, madness

Worry opposes peace
And releases strife
Pays interest on trouble
Before it gets it.

Worry is a deadly disease
That kills you slowly
But the only cure for worry
Is the dynamic word of God.

Take God at His word
Believe His promises
That are ‘Yes and Amen’
In Christ Jesus, the Author
And finisher of Your faith.

Pray without ceasing
Worry about nothing
Trust God for all things
Trust God at all times.
And receive His boundless peace.
Let Us Pray

My Father in heaven,
I thank You that there is no fear in love and perfect love cast away all fear. It is the wicked that flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as the lion. Therefore, I cast all my cares upon You because you care for me.
Forgive me, O Lord, for my worries about tomorrow: what I will wear, what I will eat or drink; who I will marry, where I will work, where I will live, how my children will turn out, how I am going to be taken care of in my old age, how long I will l last in my job, will I fulfil my ministry? Will I live long? What will my health be like in my old age? Who will be there for me? Will my marriage last? Will the money in the bank last what if all my savings are gone? What if I can’t work again? What is I am fired? What if this sickness takes a turn for the worse? etc etc.

I realise that worry will not add an inch to my height or dime to my profit but would rather drain my strength, deplete and deduct from my profit.
I will trust You with my future at all times, refusing to lean on my own understanding. I acknowledge You in all my ways, trusting You to direct my path.

You are all powerful, all-knowing and ever-present. You have good, great and marvellous plans for me. You said in your word: 'the thoughts that I think towards you are thoughts of peace, not of evil to give you a future filled with hope, to give you an expected end.' That end is one of goodness and mercy following me all the days of my life. That end is one of joy unspeakable and full of glory. That end is the Lord being my Shepherd and providing for me, daily loading me with benefits to enjoy. That end is forgiveness of all my sins, deliverance from the pit of hell. I thank You that You crown me with love and compassion; You fill my mouth with good things and renew my youth like the eagle. Thank You Lord, for the protection I have under the shadow of your wings. I have total confidence in Your ability to keep against that day, that I which is committed into Your hands.

The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside the stilled waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in path of righteousness for His holy Name’s sake. Yes, even when I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will not fear any evil, because You are with me. You correct me with your rod and Your Spirt comforts me, guides me, strengthens me, prays in and through me, teaches me, anoints me with oil. I will fear not evil. You are Jehovah Shammah-Ever-present Lord. You said you will never leave me nor forsake me until the end of the age. ‘My presence shall go with you.’
You prepare a banquet for me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint ny head with oil and my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, all the days of my life and I will always be in Your presence (where there is fullness of joy – joy unspeakable and full of glory) forever and ever.

I thank You, Holy One, that You will supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither has it entered into the heart of man, what You have in store for those who love You. I refuse to cast away my confidence in the Living God. For in it, there is a great recompense of a reward. I will have faith in You, My God, who owns the earth in all its fullness. I refuse to be anxious about anything. Rather, I will pray about everything. My God is good, all the time. I receive your peace, like a river; peace that transcends all understanding.

Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised. Yours, O Lord, is the glory and the power and the sovereignty and the honour and the victory. Yours, O Lord, is the Kingdom and You are exalted over all. The silver is Yours and Yours is the gold. The cattle on the thousand hills belong to You. You made the summer and You made the winter. And with You I am a winner, more than a conqueror. I rise and run from fear and dive into faith. I think on good things- Your love, Your power, Your goodness, faithfulness, integrity and sovereignty. I walk by faith and not by sight. I see beyond the seen and give You glory for what You have done, what You are doing, and what You will do.

What can separate me from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation or distress? Shall persecution or famine, hunger, destitution, nakedness or peril or sword? Shall persecution, opposition, poverty, sickness separate me from the love of Christ? No! in all these things, I am more than a conqueror. Neither death, nor life, nor angels nor principalities or powers, nor things present nor things to come, will be able to separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus. My life is hidden in Christ in God. Christ in me is my hope of glory. The God of Hope being on my side is my hope for the future.

I may be hard-pressed on all sides, but I will not be destroyed. I will not be crushed. I may be perplexed but I will not be in despair. I may be persecuted but I am not abandoned. In fact, persecution will stretch me and make room for me to abound and propagate the gospel like it happened to the disciples. My test will birth a testimony. My trials will trigger triumph. Persecution will work for me! I may be knocked down but I will not be knocked out. I will keep standing to see the salvation of the Lord in Jesus’ name. I am still in the Race of Grace and Jesus Christ is my Lord. His word tells me ‘the righteous may fall seven times but he rises again. When I fall I will rise again in Jesus’ name! I will keep looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith.

Yes, when I go through the fire, I will not be burnt. Like Shadrach Meshach and Abednego, the Fourth Man shall be there. And when I go through the waters, I will not drown. The Everlasting Arms are underneath to keep me afloat. I have more faith in the power of God to keep me, feed me, fend for me and provide for me, than in the ability of Satan to impoverish, humiliate and kill me. And I know ALL things are working together for my good because I love God and I am called according to His purposes.

fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Worry Weighs You Down 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

Worry Weighs You Down Empty Re: Worry Weighs You Down

Post  WARRIOR Mon 25 Oct 2010, 3:01 pm

Faith walks by Love... there is not Love in Worry.
Excellent write! tc
WARRIOR
WARRIOR
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 931
Profession : Administrative Cust Svc
Hobbies : Quilting , ride bicycle, hiking, writing.
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Warning : Worry Weighs You Down 110

http://anne-thewindwhispers.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html

Back to top Go down