Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing Scriptures

Go down

Healing Scriptures Empty Healing Scriptures

Post  Waqar Daniel Thu 09 Jun 2011, 7:18 pm

Heavenly Father loves us, there are promises of His mercy and loving-kindness in healing us. God has done His part and now it is our turn to claim His promises through our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ because all the promises of Heavenly Father are "YES" in Jesus name ONLY.

Healing Scriptures

Exodus 23:25-26
Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

Psalm 6:2
Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony.

Psalm 30:2
O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.

Psalm 91:9-11
If you make the Most High your dwelling— even the LORD, who is my refuge then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;

Psalm 103:2-3
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,

Psalm 118:17
I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Proverbs 16:24
Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

Isaiah 57:18
I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will guide him and restore comfort to him,

Malachi 4:2
But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.

Matthew 4:23
Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.

Matthew 14:14
When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick.

Mark 10:52
"Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.

Mark 11:23
"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.

Luke 8:48
Then he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace."

Luke 9:1-2
When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, 2and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.

Luke 17:6
He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you.

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Galatians 3:13
Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."

James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

1 Peter 2:24
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Healing Scriptures 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com