Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bless the Lord, O My Soul

Go down

Bless the Lord, O My Soul Empty Bless the Lord, O My Soul

Post  fennywest Sun 02 Oct 2011, 8:30 pm

Bless the Lord.MP4
|
This is a medley of Psalms: Psalm34 & 103 with a rousing inspi... This is a medley of Psalms: Psalm34 & 103 with a rousing inspirational, joyful music to put dance in your feet and praise to your lips, to the Living God, Who deserves our praise. Join me as we dance , sing and praise the Lord and bless His holy Name. Let's do it with reckless abandon- with everything within our being! Bless the Lord, O my soul!

https://youtu.be/wzE3SA1qHoo

[youtube]

Bless the Lord
O my Soul
and all that is within me
bless His Holy name

The afflicted shall hear
and rejoice x2

O taste and see
that the Lord is good x2

The angels of the Lord encamp around
those who fear Him x2

They have one assignment
to deliver the righteous x2

Weeping may endure for the night
but joy is coming in the morning
x2

The righteous may fall seven times
but he rises again x2

Psalms 103: Praise for the LORD's Mercies A Psalm of David.
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's

Ps34
Psalms 34: The Happiness of Those Who Trust in God A Psalm of David when he pretended madness before Abimelech, who drove him away, and he departed.
1 I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
3 Oh, magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together.
4 I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.
5 They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed.
6 This poor man cried out, and the LORD heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles.
7 The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.
8 Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
9 Oh, fear the LORD, you His saints! There is no want to those who fear Him.
10 The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all.

He is a faithful, powerful, merciful, exceedingly abundantly able God. Give Him the praise that is due to His holy name. Your victory is in your praise. Remember Paul and Silas in jail at Philippi; their hands and feet were in straight jacket, yet they were bold enough to pray and sing praise, even loudly, so that the other prisoners heard them. God enjoyed their sacrifice of praise and began to tap His feet and the result was an earthquake that rocked that prison, flung the doors open and their chains fell of.

If you have tried everything and yet not seen a change, try praise, reckless praise. Remember Jehoshaphat and Judah surrounded by an army as vast as the sands of the sea. Judah praised God and their enemies destroyed themselves leaving spoils of war, so much that it took three days to gather them.[/
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Bless the Lord, O My Soul 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down