Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Delight In Your Word

Go down

I Delight In Your Word Empty I Delight In Your Word

Post  fennywest Sun 02 Oct 2011, 10:40 pm

I delight You in your word g&H.MP4
|
God's word is dynamic, energetic, powerful, beautiful, insight... God's word is dynamic, energetic, powerful, beautiful, insightful, wonderful, and delightful. It is precious, worth more than gold. It brings light into darkness, joy into sadness, revelation amidst opposition and divine direction. I delight in it. In its light, I see light.

https://youtu.be/ARpysU0OGdI
I delight You in your word g&H.MP4

I delight in Your Word
Lord Your word lights my path
I meditate in Your word
so to be on the right path

How can one do Your will?

By keeping to Your word

How can one Your plan fulfil?

By keeping to Your word.

You are the Lord,
the Lord God
Merciful and gracious
Long suffering and abundant in goodness and truth
Salvation belongs
X3
To or God on high

Those who put their trust in Him will not be put to shame
Dominion belongs….

Provision belongs….

Protection….

8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

Psalms 1: Book One: Psalms 1 --- 41 The Way of the Righteous and the End of the Ungodly
1 Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.
4 The ungodly are not so, But are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, But the way of the ungodly shall perish.

[youtube][/youtube]
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : I Delight In Your Word 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down