Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Validity of Gospel of Barnabas

2 posters

Go down

Validity of Gospel of Barnabas Empty Validity of Gospel of Barnabas

Post  stephen Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:18 pm

What is validity of Gospel of Barnabas? My friend pointed it out and showed that this is the original Gospel uncorrupted carrying Mohammed's name.
stephen
stephen
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : Validity of Gospel of Barnabas 110

Back to top Go down

Validity of Gospel of Barnabas Empty Re: Validity of Gospel of Barnabas

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:32 pm

Does falsehood hold any validity? It is handiwork of Muslims and it surfaced in 1634. Second as a Christian I will refute Gospel of Barnabas as a bad attempt to malign validity of New Testament.

However, I will discuss Quranic view that will pitch Gospel of Barnabas against Muslim belief.
"ALLAH is HE besides Whom there is none worthy of worship, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining. HE has sent down to thee the Book containing the truth and fulfilling that which precedes it; and HE has sent down the Torah (Law of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guidance to the people; and HE has sent down the Discrimination (judgement between right and wrong)."—Qur'an, Surah 3:3-4
Quran says that Injeel (Gospel) was sent down on Jesus. So any Muslim who sticks to the claim of Gospel of Barnabas is rejecting Quran to be true.

It is deception created by Muslims against Bible and doing so they never realized that Gospel of Barnabas is against their faith and words of Allah
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Validity of Gospel of Barnabas 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com