Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Theme: The Great Prayer.Monk Abercius.

Go down

The Theme: The Great Prayer.Monk Abercius. Empty The Theme: The Great Prayer.Monk Abercius.

Post  Vika47 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 6:16 pm

The epistle of saint Pavel to Ephesians 3-14, 15, 16. “I revere my God our Jesus Christos, from Who any motherland on heaven and earth names. May he gives you, according to the wealth of His glory, asserts firmly by His Spirit in the inner man.”

The apostle Pavel says nowhere about such revered appeal to the Heaven Father. It is obviously that he considers this prayer the most important. He prays the Heaven Father for we “can firmly assert by His pirit in the inner man.” Why is it so? Because the inner man inherits eternal blessed life on the Heaven. And we firmly assert in the outer fleshly man, who will fail and leave here, on the earth, because there is the temporal earthly house of the soul.
II 5-1 “Because we know, when our earthly house, this hut fails, we will have dwelling from God on the heaven, the eternal not of human making house.”
The fleshy, outer, earthly man is made from earth. He doesn’t he has an inclination for the Heaven. And until you assert in the outer fleshly man, you will not want to think about the Heaven Kingdom.
There our earthly house will fail and we leave. With what? Did you look for the Heaven Kingdom according to the God’s commandment, when you were in your body? Did you perceive His truth? Did you prepare to the future live on the Heaven? Or you think that somebody can do it for you? Look at them, they firmly assert themself in the outer fleshly man. God teaches us, from Luka 17-21. “The God’s Kingdom is inside of you.” That is in the inner man.
If you really want to save, so remember this prayer: “I revere God Father, Jesus Christos for it, from whom any motherland calls on the heaven and on the earth. May he gives you, according to the wealth of His Glory, asserts firmly by His Spirit in the inner man.”

staresAverkiy@gmail.com
Vika47
Vika47
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 32
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2011-12-09
Country : The Theme: The Great Prayer.Monk Abercius. CzechRepublic

Warning : The Theme: The Great Prayer.Monk Abercius. 110

Back to top Go down