Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inspirational & Humorous quotes

Go down

Inspirational &  Humorous quotes Empty Inspirational & Humorous quotes

Post  fennywest Thu 10 May 2012, 7:45 pm

If this does not make you laugh, you really have a problem.
I'm joking, I'm serious, I'm joking!

It's not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

If you know someone who tries to drown their sorrows, you might tell them sorrows know how to swim. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

What a pity human beings can't exchange problems. Everyone knows exactly how to solve the other fellow's. ~Olin Miller

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. ~Author Unknown

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~Dr. Seuss

When life gives you lemons, please, just don't squirt them in other people's eyes. ~J. Andrew Helt

It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it. ~John Steinbeck

It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it. ~John Steinbeck

Sometimes I think my life would make a great TV movie. It even has the part where they say, "Stand by. We are experiencing temporary difficulties." ~Robert Brault,
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Inspirational &  Humorous quotes 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down