Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Lord, Reign!

Go down

Sovereign Lord, Reign! Empty Sovereign Lord, Reign!

Post  Fenny West Mon 10 Sep 2007, 3:53 am

You are the Most High, the Ancient of Days, Majestic in holiness, fearful in praises.

Who can contend with You? Who can thwart Your will? The heaven is Your throne and the earth your footstool. There is no God like You.-excellent, magnificent, immanent. Great are your purposes. Great is Your will. Your will, will stand. Your purposes shall be fulfilled.

Let the sea rage. It shall have scope. They are hushed at Your rebuke Let the mountains pound. You created them. They answer to You. They are hushed at your command

I know Whom I serve. I know Whom I believe. His Word never falls to the ground. He decrees and it stands. He commands and it comes into being. Heaven and earth shall pass away but His word shall not pass away. The word that has proceeded out of his mouth will not return to Him empty. It shall accomplish that which He pleases, and establish His counsel.

Reign in me, Sovereign Lord reign in me. I yield my whole being into your loving arms. Break me, mould me, fill me, use me, for your glory and your praise.

May your majesty be seen in my life May your beauty, goodness, splendour excellence, be seen in all I do, all say, wherever I go. Not my will but Your will be done.

Build Your temple Mighty God. My body is Your abode. Take your rightful place. Let it be a place fit for the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Over turn every money –changers and those who desecrate, pollute, deride, damage, contort and distort.

Sovereign Lord reign!

Fenny West
Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10