Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumphs Through Trials (Healing Covenant)

Go down

Triumphs Through Trials (Healing Covenant) Empty Triumphs Through Trials (Healing Covenant)

Post  fennywest Tue 07 Aug 2012, 7:46 am

Thank You, Lord, for my trials that you allow to jolt me from slumber, to exercise my faith in God. I shall not have a form of godliness but deny Your power. The word of God concerning healing works for me.
Thank You, Lord, for the challenges in my health. It is an opportunity to exercise faith in Your word regarding healing, It gives me the impetus to latch onto the healing covenant. It was You who said you will take sickness away from the midst of your people. ( EX15:26,
25 "So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
26 No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.-23:25-26)
xodus 15
26 and said, "If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you."

Psalms 147
3 He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.

Isaiah 30
26 Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, And the light of the sun will be sevenfold, As the light of seven days, In the day that the LORD binds up the bruise of His people And heals the stroke of their wound.

Acts 9
34 And Peter said to him, "Aeneas, Jesus the Christ heals you. Arise and make your bed." Then he arose immediately.

You said,’ I am the Lord Who heals you. It is written, ‘He sent His word and healed them and delivered them...’ ( Ps107:20)
By His stripes I was healed. (1Pet2:24, Isa53:4-5, Matt8:16) Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me bless His holy name, Bless the Lord O my soul and forget not His benefits:
Who forgives all your sins and
heals you of all your diseases.
Who redeems your life from destruction
Who crowns you with love and compassion
And satisfies your mouth with good things
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s Ps103:3-5
I thank You and praise you for healing ALL my diseases and renewing my youth like the eagle’s.
Infirmity is not my portion because my body is divine territory. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, therefore I forbid any trespass, impairment, disrepair, encroachment or malfunction, in the name of Jesus. You said in Your word that healing is the bread of the children. I am a child of God. ‘As many as received Him He gave the power to become children of God. So I come for the bread of the children according to your word. (John1:12, Rom8:16,Matt15:26)
No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Every tongue that rises against me in judgement I show to be in the wrong. I am healed by the stripes of Jesus. ( Isa54:17)He Himself took my sicknesses and my disease and pain and distress and infirmity. ( Isa53:3-4) Therefore I refuse anything contrary to your revealed will for me. You said in your word: the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but they mighty through god to the pulling down of strongholds casting down every imagination and every high thing that exalts itself against the revealed will of the Lord. (2Cor10:4-5)
It was you who said ‘Beloved, I wish above all that you may prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers.’ ( 3John2)Thank you for the prosperity in my body- healing stream which flows from Your throne of grace into every nook and cranny of my being, to fish out and flushing out every deadness, decay, disease and depression.
It is written: 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.Acts10:38
"I am willing; be cleansed."
But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed.
Matt.8:3,8
20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Ps107:20
17 'Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You.
Jer32:17
17 For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORDJer30:17
20 My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings.
21 Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart;
22 For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.
Prov4:20-22
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.Heb4:12
Right now, I apply the healing balm of your word on my body and it works for me, in Jesus Name.
You said:’... The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.( John6:63)
Your powerful, dynamic, razor-sharp word gives my body LIFE! in Jesus name.
You said: 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. (Rom8:11)
The Holy Spirit is quickening my body now in the name of Jesus. I receive revitalisation, rejuvenation, revival and even resurrection, in Jesus Name.
Thank you Lord, that 3 as Your divine power has given to (me) all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called (me) by glory and virtue,
4 by which have been given to (me) exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these (I) may be partaker of the divine nature,( 2Pet.1:3-4)
I give you glory for giving me the divine power concerning all that pertain to life and godliness through my knowledge of You. Your word says your people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. ( Hos4:6) And Paul said, ‘That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His suffering... (Phil3:10 )As I increase in my knowledge of You and your will for me I know, that I know, that I know that sickness will give way for health and vitality. Thank you for the bread of the children that is readily available for me, in Jesus mighty and matchless name. Amen.

©Fenny West2012
http://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/olympic-series-the-race-of-grace-1-preparation/
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19
Country : Triumphs Through Trials (Healing Covenant) RedCross-1

Warning : Triumphs Through Trials (Healing Covenant) 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down