Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subject: Revelation.Monk Abercius.

3 posters

Go down

Subject: Revelation.Monk Abercius. Empty Subject: Revelation.Monk Abercius.

Post  Vika47 Wed 08 Aug 2012, 11:47 am

Somebody “pu …” writes: “Everyone can comprehend it if it will be necessary for the Lord .“
Ivan Ivanovich, everyone has such tool of knowledge as at “pu …” Therefore «everyone" writes. But God isn't learned by such tool of knowledge. It was known very long time ago. And you, at all your worldly wisdom and philosophical education, couldn't understand it? This phrase is wise only by the form, and on check is the most false falsity of a Satan.
Let's address to the facts. It was necessary for the Lord to be comprehended, the former elected, nowadays the outcast people, Jews? Somehow else. What only miracles weren't shown by the Lord to the ancient Jews, what punishments weren't subjected? COMPREHENDED?
“these are people mistaking by heart; they didn't learn my ways and consequently I swore in my anger that they won't enter into my rest.“ The Lord speaks, Ps . 94-10,11.
Jeremiah 2-26,27 “As the thief when caught can be shamed so the Israel house shamed itself : they, their tsars, their princes, their priests, and their prophets – speaking to a tree:“ you are my father “, and to a stone:“ you gave birth to me “; for they turned a back to Me“. The Lord speaks so.
“In vain I amazed your children: they haven't accepted listening to reason.” Ieremija 2-30.
Moreover, how do these people treat the ones comprehending the Lord? Prophet Ilija 3 Tsar. 19-10 “He has told: I got jealous about Lord Savaofe for Israel sons have left Your precept, have destroyed Your altars and have killed Your prophets by a sword; there I was left alone, but also my soul is searched to be taken away.“
the Lord Jesus Christ speaks, from Matfeja 23-35 “ Let all just blood , spilled on the earth, from the just Avel's blood, to Zahariy blood, the son of Varahiin whom you have killed between a temple and an altar come on you.“
Add here the sacred blood of the Lord Jesus Christ! HAVE comprehended??? And it was so wished to the Lord that they have comprehended It.
From Matfeja 23-37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem beating prophets and beating with the stones the ones sent to you! How many times did I want to gather your children as the bird gathers the baby birds under the wings, and you haven't wanted!“
Why? Because they have chosen another father to themselves. The Lord speaks extremely clearly about it. From John 8-44 “your father is a devil; and you want to execute the lusts of your father. “
They long to the world supremacy. America in their hands long ago, already Russia too. You create the institutions that laws were observed, and they taught by a Satan, have goy through in all these institutions to break laws. And, they go orderly to their purpose of the centure. Think, on the equal conditions with them?
The third, chosen by the God, Russian people, will be lashed by the Lord in the last world fight with Jews. In it there is a Divine appointment of the Russian people. Jews knew long ago about it. And for the long centuries they accustomed to drinking and ruined Russian people by everything, which they only could.
Russians, stop being nobody. Address to your great appointment. Rise under a strong Right hand of the Lord!
staresAverkiy@gmail.com
Vika47
Vika47
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 32
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2011-12-09

Warning : Subject: Revelation.Monk Abercius. 110

Back to top Go down

Subject: Revelation.Monk Abercius. Empty Re: Subject: Revelation.Monk Abercius.

Post  Vika47 Wed 08 Aug 2012, 11:48 am

From Matfeja 23-37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem beating prophets and beating with the stones the ones sent to you! How many times did I want to gather your children as the bird gathers the baby birds under the wings, and you haven't wanted!“" Didn't want God. Wanted a Satan.
Vika47
Vika47
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  usman123 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 8:50 am

Somebody “pu …” writes: “Everyone can comprehend it if it will be necessary for the Lord .“
usman123
usman123
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 1
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2013-08-15

Warning : Subject: Revelation.Monk Abercius. Warn10

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 16 Aug 2013, 9:43 pm

Sorry could not understand your post and neither the references you have given.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down