Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Joy of The Lord is Our Strength

2 posters

Go down

The Joy of The Lord is Our Strength Empty The Joy of The Lord is Our Strength

Post  dove Mon 29 Oct 2007, 7:22 am

Our Joy, our ability to laugh in the face of difficulties, our ability to smile in the midst of tragedy and have peace beyond human comprehension even though our past has been filled with great adversity gives attention to our Holy Father who is the only one that can successfully fill such a void of happiness.

Throughout Scriptures, there is a continual mention of joy, which is, of course the fruit of the Holy Spirit.

When we are in the presence of the Lord, there is fullness of joy!

Joy is also the result of a life that is in "sincere" inward order with God and has experienced His great salvation. Laughter is recorded in the Bible as the natural expression of joy or victory. Peace is a gift from God that few enjoy..

It is important to accept that many people display joy differently than others, there are some that are shouting and praising God jumping up and down and yet are depressed and suffer from no inside peace, yet there are many children of God who remain silenced, quiet yet they have sincere and pure P E A C E, pure J O Y, ..true L O V E and C O N T E N T M E N T in their heart, yet quiet as a mouse.

Don't let a person fool you, who wears a cosmetic smile..LISTEN to their every word and hear what they say. I was not so long ago in a so called place of worship, as I sat quietly I heard four different conversations going on before the service bagan, each converstation was gossip about others in their church membership, oh the stories I can tell you I heard...and then when the music began their hands went up and they started praising and worshiping God, as I sat and read scripture while the surrounding groups of people chatted about sue, joe, john and sally......God spoke to my heart, BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!.......how sad that satan blinds those into thinking that their phony praise should fool God, He knows the heart of every man and sees the sincere love and heart desire of those who speak to Him..

........Be encouraged that individuals are lead to holiness in love living in a intimate relationship and faithful involvement in every area of ones life, it just may be a personal and private matter for you, listen to God's voice only, let Him lead you... Your blessed life with a God that remains faithful to those who serve him.

People are touched by God in many different ways. If we were all exactly alike and praised and prayed exactly alike this world would be a stepford world filled with puppets in stead of God's molded clay to individually display His great master pieces in each of us.

Let the goodness of God and his divinely inspired work in each of us prevail, know that He is in control of our lives he lets us shine in the light of His greatness. As we are made in the image of God, we should not think it strange when we each manifest differently yet all having great "joyful expressions and the fullness of God's grace and glory, outward or inward it is still with one God & Lord alone.

Psalm 3:8
From the LORD comes deliverance
May your blessing be on your people

And every time she opened her mouth there was a manifestation of God's power and provision.

A M E N
dove
dove
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 246
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Warning : The Joy of The Lord is Our Strength 110

Back to top Go down

The Joy of The Lord is Our Strength Empty Re: The Joy of The Lord is Our Strength

Post  thirsty Mon 29 Oct 2007, 7:26 am

This is a nice message dove. Thank you for sharing it here.

God bless you
thirsty
thirsty
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : The Joy of The Lord is Our Strength 110

Back to top Go down