Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Success!

2 posters

Go down

Success! Empty Success!

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 27 Nov 2007, 4:36 pm

But seek the Kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you (Luke 12:31)

All of us who strive for riches of this world and lose two main things, once they are lost it is difficuly to get them back. And no one can live without these two things:

1. Spiritual life and blessings
  2. Health

Many believers are striving day and night for prosperity, but they fail and their lives become a great mess of credit cards, car installment and mortgage payments. They hear about the promises of prosperity in the Churches, read stories about prosperous Christians and read it in the Bible - yet they cannot find it themselves - so what is happening here?

I believe that this is an issue of the heart. God is not prospering them because they are not mature spiritually. They are working to please their bosses to gain some financial favors. And in all this they forget to please Heavenly Father through our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. They have more time for their offices and no or less time for God. This in return harm them more than helping them.

I love the prayer of King Solomon

Two things I ask of You,
O LORD;
do not refuse me before I
die;
keep falsehood and lies
far from;
give me neither poverty nor
riches,
but give me only my daily
bread.
Otherwise, I may have too
much
and disown you
and say, "Who is the LORD?"
Or I may become poor and
steal,
and so dishonor the name
of my God (Proverbs 30:7)

We must seek the Kingdom of God first. We must put God first in everything and God will bless us with Holy Spirit. Holy not only teaches us spiritual things but teaches us worldly traits also. Holy Spirit teaches us skills that we can use in our jobs. Our God is God who blesses our food and water and His blessings bring riches and He adds no trouble to our blessings.

Instead of relying on our skills, abilities and education, we must start trusting in God as our guide, help and protection. Jesus Christ should not be a name to be called only on, in times of trouble, sickness and disease. Rather we should always pray to God in all circumstances and thanking Him all the time.

Seek after God. And when He prospers you, keep seeking after Him!

God bless all
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Success! 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Success! Empty Re: Success!

Post  lovingdove Thu 29 Nov 2007, 5:56 pm

We are always trying for the approval of men. When we pray, we want the others to acknowledge that Holy Spirit is on us. Whatever, we do, we do it to our ego and glorification. On the top we look towards men and if they approve of our spirituality then we are legal heirs to the Kingdom of God - Are we fooling ourselves or mocking at God? I say both are true. We are in a mess. We must seek God's kingdom with all our heart, soul and strength and look towards the approval of God. Loved the article and God bless you.
lovingdove
lovingdove
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 78
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : Success! 110

Back to top Go down