Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HARRY POTTER - THE GOLDEN COMPASS - DEVIL'S TRAP

+2
Waqar Daniel
dove
6 posters

Go down

HARRY POTTER - THE GOLDEN COMPASS - DEVIL'S TRAP Empty HARRY POTTER - THE GOLDEN COMPASS - DEVIL'S TRAP

Post  dove Wed 28 Nov 2007, 6:39 am

I received an email that I am pasting it here and it is of grave concern.

This letter is an important warning for you and your family! After nearly a decade of promoting witchcraft through Harry Potter books, another attack on our children is imminent!
Mark December 7 on your calendar. That day the diabolical new movie "The Golden Compass" will be released. This may be the worst movie ever offered to young audiences. This is an advance warning. I haven't seen "The Golden Compass," but I have made a detailed study of what's in it and who is behind it. Just for starters, consider this:

• The writer of the book on which the movie is based is an avowed English atheist, Philip Pullman despises Christianity and wrote a trilogy of books ("The Golden Compass" is just one) that openly attack Christianity.
  • In the movie, the heroines are witches, and the enemy is the Church, thinly veiled as an evil organization called the Magisterium.
  • The theme of all three books is an effort of children to kill God.
  • The movie teaches children that their souls live outside their bodies as a demon in the form of an animal, whom they must befriend, as a spirit guide. *
  • * They use the Old English spelling of demon, "daemon," but it means the same and is pronounced the same. That's the way black magicians spell it.

The movie claims that, outside the film's make-believe world, in the real world that we live in, we all have invisible demons that we can befriend. The movie also calls these demons "avatars" ("avatar" is taken from Hinduism and means a god in the flesh). Early in life, the demon continuously changes, because young people have yet to truly experience life. As one gets older, the demon settles into one form and stays with the person until the day they die.

The movie's web site has a sophisticated template that allows kids to "meet their own demon" by answering 20 questions. As an experiment (I strongly suggest that only a mature Christian do this), I tested the web site and was told the name of my demon, Vyena, is a female tiger demon. Supposedly, there are 47,561 of my demons on earth.
dove
dove
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 246
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-09
Country : HARRY POTTER - THE GOLDEN COMPASS - DEVIL'S TRAP RedCross-1

Warning : HARRY POTTER - THE GOLDEN COMPASS - DEVIL'S TRAP 110

Back to top Go down

HARRY POTTER - THE GOLDEN COMPASS - DEVIL'S TRAP Empty Re: HARRY POTTER - THE GOLDEN COMPASS - DEVIL'S TRAP

Post  Waqar Daniel Wed 28 Nov 2007, 6:48 am

Dear Dove:

Thank you for posting this letter here. I was watching the documentry last night and I know how through magic these people are trying to attract kids. To be very honest many fall prey to these witch craft. You know, all schools' libraries have a copy of Harry Potter's books and children are fascinated by the witch craft in it. I hope English Government may take a step and ban this movie and new Harry Potter's series.

God bless you
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HARRY POTTER - THE GOLDEN COMPASS - DEVIL'S TRAP Empty Re: HARRY POTTER - THE GOLDEN COMPASS - DEVIL'S TRAP

Post  thirsty Wed 28 Nov 2007, 6:56 am

Quite interesting and scary too. I visited their website last week and really they spent huge money and effort in developing the software that predicts you friendly demon. I did not try, but my friend tried and I believe that we were visited by some evil presence and I would suggest no one should try that software as it is for real.

God bless
thirsty
thirsty
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  THE ROCK Wed 28 Nov 2007, 5:15 pm

This is really alarming and thank you for posting it here. Surely, I wil pass on to many and tell them the real secret behind this movie. May God save us from failure of faith and satan. God bless you for putting it here.
THE ROCK
THE ROCK
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovejesus Thu 29 Nov 2007, 6:00 pm

Really this is stunning - see how satan devises new traps for believers and see how they fall into the trap. Even if they are not believers, my prayers are for everyone that God in His mercy may save them.
ilovejesus
ilovejesus
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

HARRY POTTER - THE GOLDEN COMPASS - DEVIL'S TRAP Empty harry potter

Post  david castillo Fri 07 Dec 2007, 5:52 am

i totally agree with the email that u posted.
david castillo
david castillo
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down