Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bible is TRUE

Go down

Bible is TRUE Empty Bible is TRUE

Post  Waqar Daniel Sun 01 Jul 2007, 8:55 pm

Greetings, peace and blessings in the name of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path.

Isaiah 55:10 "The rain and snow come down from the heavens and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry. 11 It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.

Matthew 4:4 But Jesus told him, "No! The Scriptures say, `People need more than bread for their life; they must feed on every word of God.' "

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will remain forever. (also found at Mark 13:31 and Luke 21:33)

John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

John 6:68 Simon Peter replied, "Lord, to whom would we go? You alone have the words that give eternal life.

Romans 10:17 Yet faith comes from listening to this message of good news--the Good News about Christ.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right. 17 It is God's way of preparing us in every way, fully equipped for every good thing God wants us to do.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is full of living power. It is sharper than the sharpest knife, cutting deep into our innermost thoughts and desires. It exposes us for what we really are.

God bless you
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Bible is TRUE 110