Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERSES ON WOMENS' ROLE

Go down

VERSES ON WOMENS' ROLE Empty VERSES ON WOMENS' ROLE

Post  Waqar Daniel Sun 01 Jul 2007, 9:07 pm

Greetings, peace and blessings in the name of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But there is one thing I want you to know: A man is responsible to Christ, a woman is responsible to her husband, and Christ is responsible to God.

1 Corinthians 11:11
But in relationships among the Lord's people, women are not independent of men, and men are not independent of women. 12 For although the first woman came from man, all men have been born from women ever since, and everything comes from God.

1 Corinthians 14:34 Women should be silent during the church meetings. It is not proper for them to speak. They should be submissive, just as the law says. 35 If they have any questions to ask, let them ask their husbands at home, for it is improper for women to speak in church meetings.

1 Timothy 2:11
Women should listen and learn quietly and submissively. 12 I do not let women teach men or have authority over them. Let them listen quietly.

1 Timothy 2:15 But women will be saved through childbearing and by continuing to live in faith, love, holiness, and modesty.

1 Peter 3:5 That is the way the holy women of old made themselves beautiful. They trusted God and accepted the authority of their husbands.

God bless
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : VERSES ON WOMENS' ROLE 110