Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRINITY

2 posters

Go down

TRINITY Empty TRINITY

Post  gil Sun 16 Dec 2007, 3:58 pm

In Genesis 1:26 it declares, "And God said, Let "US" make man in "OUR" image, after "OUR" likeness: The Bible here is clearly speaking of the Trinity; God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. The three are one yet they are three; this has been a great mystery for many years but there is a Trinity. How could God be one and be three at the same time; the Bible states, "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the word (which represents Jesus Christ, John 1:14), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. So it is very clear that the Trinity does exist. Today the Father is in glory, the Son Jesus Christ is sitting at the right hand of His Father, and the Holy Spirit is here on the earth for His people (the church).

We are called the children of God because of this very topic, being created in their likeness. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit all three are the same, so when the Bible says in our image; it is showing that there is no differences in the Trinity accept for their work. The Father commands, the Son does it, the Holy Spirit is the power that makes it happen (1 Corinthians 12:5, 6). All three are equal in every area just with different responsibilities. You were created in the image of the God head which is an awesome and mysterious thing that God has done. But those who don't believe in the Trinity need to understand the Bible is very clear of their existence and without all three in oneness nothing gets done.
gil
gil
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : TRINITY 110

Back to top Go down

TRINITY Empty Trinity

Post  Guest Mon 17 Dec 2007, 2:20 am

Thank you for your post we realy need to see allot of this. But just to let you know YAHWEH BLESS YOU FOR YOUR EYES CAN SEE. {Revelation} 1:7-8 says. Keep in mind
that this is Jesus talking. {verse 7- Look, he is coming with the
clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all
the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him, So shall it be!
Amen. verse 8- I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is
and who was, and who is to come, The Almighty. It would appear
that Jesus is calling himself the Almighty. John said in Revelation
1:17 when I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed
his right hand on me and said, do not be afraid. I am the first and the last.
I
am the Living One, I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and
ever! The first and the last are always referred to as God Almighty.
Look at the gospel of John, 1:1 in the beginning was the Word, and the
Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning through him all things were made, without him nothing was made that has been made. What this scripture is saying is that Jesus is the Almighty creator GOD; Keep up the good work Anastasia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

TRINITY Empty Re: TRINITY

Post  lisa1880 Mon 17 Dec 2007, 6:02 am

Thank you for explaining Trinity, really this time I understood it.

God bless
lisa1880
lisa1880
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : TRINITY 110

Back to top Go down

TRINITY Empty Re: TRINITY

Post  Sponsored content