Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is NO Hell

+9
ChristianLady
rose
WordofLife
Irv Everett
Waqar Daniel
forhisglory
walkinginJesus
lisa1880
sophie
13 posters

Go down

There is NO Hell Empty There is NO Hell

Post  sophie Thu 07 Feb 2008, 6:57 pm

Guys there is NO hell as preached by you all

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: (Genesis 3:4)

Satan lied when he informed Eve that she would live forever, "Ye shall not surely die." Mankind has accepted that lie as truth ever since. Mainstream Christian theologians have incorporated the lie into their theologies for nearly two thousand years!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

What happens to those humans who do not believe in the Son of God? Implied in this phrase, "whosoever believeth in him, should not perish," is that those who do not believe in Him will perish. Most theologians do not believe this. There are only two possibilities, either you perish or you do not perish. If mankind is born with eternal life, this phrase has no meaning, as they cannot perish. So this phrase indicates that one is not born with any aspect of life which lives forever. No one will live in eternal agony in hellfire according to this verse. They will perish! When the words "eternal life" or "everlasting life" are used in the Bible, they are used in phrases such as: inherit eternal life, the gift of eternal life, or the promise of everlasting life. It is never mentioned as something one is born with, but something that Christians shall inherit in the future:

And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive a hundred-fold, and shall inherit eternal life. (Matthew 19:29)

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23)

That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. (Titus 3:7)

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. (I John 2:25)

When any theologian states that a part of every human will live forever after their physical body dies, they are simply and obviously wrong! Regardless of the number of doctoral degrees they possess, or the number of Presidents who have invited them into the White House, they are utterly wrong! Do you believe the inspired word of God or the confused words of misguided theologians? In general, most Christians do not believe John 3:16!

The vast majority of Christian theologians believe and teach that man is born as an immortal, spiritual "soul" housed within a physical body. This creates an obvious problem, as spiritual bodies do not feel pain. Only flesh and blood physical bodies experience pain. When the physical body dies, these theologians teach that the soul is released. Since the soul is a spiritual body, when the souls of nonbelievers are cast into hellfire for eternity, they will feel no pain! Nonbelievers are blessed with eternal life, and their punishment is totally pain free! Theologians solve this problem by creating another myth, the bodily resurrection.

For God so loved the world that He plans for the majority of mankind to burn in hell for eternity.

Nonbelievers are not born again as spiritual bodies and may suffer the second death. All men are appointed to die only the first death. The second death is optional based on whether or not one chooses to accept Jesus as his Savior. If man's "soul" has immortality from birth and cannot die, then death does not apply to man, now or ever!
sophie
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 25
Profession : Medicine Doctor
Hobbies : Reading
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Warning : There is NO Hell 110

Back to top Go down

There is NO Hell Empty Re: There is NO Hell

Post  lisa1880 Thu 07 Feb 2008, 11:52 pm

I believe that we al will be raised up and judged by Jesus. Those who believed in Jesus and followed His rules will live with Him and al those like you, who deny Jesus all the time will live in hell with satan. People will be resurrected in body and will be punished that way.

In Christ
lisa1880
lisa1880
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  walkinginJesus Fri 08 Feb 2008, 12:00 am

Sophie wrote:And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: (Genesis 3:4)

I believe you are also the ones who are deceived by satan. Bible says that the wicked will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Inheriting Kingdom of God means that living in the presence of God just like Adam and Eve did before their fall. Thos who will not inherit the Kingdom of God will not live in the presence of God.

God bless you
walkinginJesus
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post  forhisglory Fri 08 Feb 2008, 5:12 am

Are you smarter than God are you who decides who will go where stop playing God. You belong in the kingdom hall and have insulted the Word of God by saying there is no Hell, when Jesus spoke more about Hell than He did Heaven. Now let me straighten you out on this one thing that always gets to me. Jehovah’s Witness have no hope of ever going to Heaven because they say only 144000 will go to Heaven, when we all know this is the house of Israel. 12000 from each tribe reed Rev. 7 and 14 but reed it with God’s mind not Kingdom Hall’s mind. So you walk around with no hope and no future. We all the true Christians have a hope and a future. Don’t come here to mess our Spiritual blessing with this lie. The Lord rebuke you Satan come out of her this very moment that her eyes may see in the precious name and by the blood of Jesus Amen. forhisglory No
forhisglory
forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 08 Feb 2008, 2:11 pm

God is immortal because we do not know His beginning but we are mortal because we know our beginning and end. The Bible no where speaks of immortal life for humans. The Bible simply talks of everlasting life.

According to the Bible, there is one condition we have fulfill to have this everlasting life:
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, so that, whosoever, believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life (Jon 3:16)
To have everlasting life, we have to believe in Jesus as our LORD and Savior and as Jesus said, that if we love Him then we will obey Him.

Now regarding, judgement, it is humans' wickedness that will destroy their souls and not God. How can God be held responsible for my own wicked actions? If this rule is not followed in any court of Law on earth, then all those who preach that God will forgive in the end, are ignorant and fools.

Moreover, in any court of law on earth, in any part of the world, we cannot make an excuse that we did not know about the law. If ignorance is no excuse on earth then it is same in heavens and in judgement of God.

Regarding raising up of the righteous people who slept in Jesus and wicked who refused to follow Jesus, read the story of Lazarus the beggar and rich man. It clearly states the condition of the rich man and so it will be after the judgement day.

Sophie, we are no Eve that you will put doubt in our minds about the Word of God. We are followers of Jesus and Eve forgot to use the words of Jesus when satan came to tempt Jesus. Jesus simply said, "Away from me satan". But we never forget to use the words of Jesus to rebuke satan.
Let God be true, and every man a liar...(Romans 3:4)
God bless you
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

There is NO Hell Empty There is no Hell

Post  Irv Everett Fri 08 Feb 2008, 3:28 pm

I remember when I had such and arrogance toward GOD and I spoke out of turn often. I questioned everything about God and his mercy and his grace. I was lost. Satan had a hold on me and people that knew me back then said that I was Satan’s right arm. Anyway, no one was going to tell me anything about how good God was. And being quite honest, until you reach the place where you need him; you will probably keep on in your ungodly life!

You seem to have some knowledge of the Bible; but you seem to twist the scriptures to fit your needs. Let me take a moment to bring something to your attention. In the Book of Acts, Saul is on the road to Damascus. Do you remember this story?

Jesus speaks to Saul and asks him why he persecuted him? And Saul says who are thou, Lord and the Lord answers and says I am Jesus whom you persecute; and he said it is hard for you to kick against the pricks. Acts 9:3-5 & Acts 26:14-18

And I believe this is what is happening to you.

I believe that GOD is dealing with you the same way he dealt with me. I feel that by all your statements, you are seeking the truth, even though your path is twisted.

So here is the truth: understanding of the Bible depends upon a correct heart attitude and with scripture being used in the proper context. Individual words are key in proper understanding and never base doctrine on a single verse of scripture. Better understanding comes through time and spiritual growth.

Now I know that I did not address your statement about Hell; but I want you to know that GOD loves you and he is waiting on you, just like he did me. I’ll be praying for you, that God will open your eyes to the truth, Jesus Christ.
Irv Everett
Irv Everett
VIP

Male

Number of posts : 305
Profession : I'm a child of the KING
Hobbies : Loving my wife, son and grandbabies; Praising the Lord for HIS mercy and grace!
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  WordofLife Fri 08 Feb 2008, 4:21 pm

I agree with you Irv that looking for truth she is tapping at the wrong door. This has happened to me once but I turned before that door was opened to me. In my search of the truth I searched a lot on Internet and found more articles written against Jesus. I was misled by many of these one verse proof. Then one day struggling to find the answer I read the whole chapter and found the verse to be quoted out of context. From that day onwards, I only and only listen to God. Daniel thank you for verse from the Book of Romans, I loved it and it is so true.

In Christ
WordofLife
WordofLife
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  rose Sat 09 Feb 2008, 12:30 am

In Mark 16:16 Jesus said,

“He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.”

Now, condemned is a pretty soft word in the English language. I actually like the King James Version, where it says, “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.”

Condemned or damned, it means eternally separated from God with no opportunity of rescue or retrieval. Forever lost. Think about it!

Do you recall the story Jesus told of the rich man who died? It ought to send a shudder through the heart of even the most brazen sinner.

Jesus tells us that the rich man died and was in torment, in flame. Jesus goes on to say that the rich man lifted up his eyes, and begged for mercy. But no mercy came, even as it says in Revelation 14:11, “The smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever.”

I know it is not a popular subject in the Church to talk about hell, but Jesus talked more about hell than He did about heaven. It is a very real place. If we would consider just for a moment the end of the man or woman who rejects Christ, it ought to cause our hearts to be stirred with compassion.

God bless you Sophie
rose
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 16
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristianLady Sat 09 Feb 2008, 12:54 am

Sophie I believe in God's Word and God talks about hell many times. I am posting few of the verses from the Bible:

A Few Bible Verses that contain "HELL":

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not angels when they sinned, but cast them down to hell, and committed them to pits of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire: the world of iniquity among our members is the tongue, which defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the wheel of nature, and is set on fire by hell.

Luke 12:5 But I will warn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, who after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Mark 9:47 And if thine eye cause thee to stumble, cast it out: it is good for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell;

Mark 9:45 And if thy foot cause thee to stumble, cut it off: it is good for thee to enter into life halt, rather than having thy two feet to be cast into hell.

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand cause thee to stumble, cut it off: it is good for thee to enter into life maimed, rather than having thy two hands to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire.

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye offspring of vipers, how shall ye escape the judgment of hell?

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is become so, ye make him twofold more a son of hell than yourselves.

Matthew 18:9 And if thine eye causeth thee to stumble, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is good for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into the hell of fire.

Matthew 10:28 And be not afraid of them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 5:30 And if thy right hand causeth thee to stumble, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not thy whole body go into hell.

Matthew 5:29 And if thy right eye causeth thee to stumble, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not thy whole body be cast into hell.

Matthew 5:22 but I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council; and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire.

I hope these verses will open up your eyes for good. God bless you
ChristianLady
ChristianLady
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 10 Feb 2008, 3:06 am

Sophie,
This is a very serious matter you are talking about and many people are deceived in this subject. I am not here writing you this because I want to call you out but rather because this is absolutely false doctrine. There is absolutely no way that someone can read the Bible in its context and come to the conclusion that there is no HELL! There is a very real truth that those who reject Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior will be cast eternally from the presence of Almighty God. The eternal fires of Hell will never be quenched, and it will be eternal torment for those who choose to go there.
I want you to take note that it is not God's will for any to go to Hell but rather for all to come to repentance. If you will repent of your sin God will by his grace set you free from your sin and give you a home in heaven. You are not going to get to heaven nor is anybody else going to get to heaven any other way than simply coming to Jesus Christ and asking him to forgive you of all of your sin and asking him to come by his holy spirit and live in your heart.
I will not judge you I will simply say that I will pray that God will show you that even though it is not His desire for any to go to Hell, it does not change the fact that Hell is a very real place.
God Richest Blessing,
Chris
Chris
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

There is NO Hell Empty no hell

Post  tom2 Sun 24 Feb 2008, 7:23 am

read matthew 25/46 and these wil go away into everlasting punishment.sounds like hell to me.but try reading all of matthew chapter 25. yes jesus told many times of people who will be cast into the lake of fire,and who will be cast into the place prepared for satan and his demons, again sounds like hell to me.
tom2
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  ephraim724 Fri 11 Jul 2008, 11:24 pm

Yes.

Is the 'Wages of Sin' Death ? or Eternal punishment?
ephraim724
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 11 Jul 2008, 11:28 pm

Ephraim wrote:Yes.

Is the 'Wages of Sin' Death ? or Eternal punishment?
What is your point here?
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

There is NO Hell Empty @Waqar Daniel

Post  ephraim724 Fri 11 Jul 2008, 11:41 pm

I was just asking a question.

Wages of Sin is:
a. Death .
b. Eternal punishment.

Please provide me a biblical reference for your answer.
ephraim724
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 12 Jul 2008, 12:41 am

"Wages of Sin is death".
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23)
Please do let me know to which answer of mine do you need Biblical reference?

God bless you and your family
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ephraim724 Sat 12 Jul 2008, 6:04 am

You've already given biblical reference Daniel (Romans 6:23).

Are you sure the Wages of Sin is not 'Eternal punishment'?
Then, who will go to Hell?

I have another question Daniel:

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." Jude 1:7.

What does this "suffering the vengeance of eternal fire" mean?
ephraim724
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 12 Jul 2008, 6:54 am

Dear Ephraim

In your eagerness to prove me wrong and to show that you know everything, you did not even care who wrote the article. I never wrote this article and I never quoted Romans 6:23. This article was put up on this forum as challenge by an atheist. Secondly death also means separation.

If you carefully read the answers, we all agreed that there is hell and Jesus will judge every soul. We all agreed on Jesus' second coming. I respect your zeal and fervour, however, you need to understand that if you need to show your knowledge then instead of passing negative remarks, do write something from which we can all learn here.

Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

There is NO Hell Empty @Daniel

Post  ephraim724 Sat 12 Jul 2008, 7:55 am

What happened to the LOVE you people boast of?

You never try to understand the other person but you try to judge the other person.

Watch you reply once again and you will know how evil it is.

I honestly asked questions.
If you do not have answers, do not answer but don't judge me.
You are not God neither are you Christ.

Daniel,
Do you know how much you hurt me with your reply?
Try to understand the other person.

Prove me ONE SINGLE STATEMENT you posted in your last reply concerning me.
You made some eye-opening statements concerning me like "to show that you know everything" etc.
Try it!
ephraim724
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 12 Jul 2008, 8:17 am

Dear Ephraim

In all my posts and replies to you, I always write "God bless you and your family", so that is love. Only friends bless and enemies curse. I think you know this simple rule of life.
Ephraim wrote:You never try to understand the other person but you try to judge the other person. Watch you reply once again and you will know how evil it is.
Am I judging you? Really strange!

I have all the answers but you never ask questions, you challenge us and try to prove that you know everything in the world. I have never claimed to be a God nor Christ and neither I want to do so. But you surely called my reply evil and an evil reply can come only from a evil person - Don't you think so? I do not mind and I do not even care.

I would request that if you need to ask a question then ask a question because your questions are no questions but challenges. However, I will explain "wages of sin".

Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ephraim724 Sat 12 Jul 2008, 8:30 am

I have another question Daniel:

"Even as Sodom and
Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves
over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for
an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
" Jude 1:7.

What does this "suffering the vengeance of eternal fire" mean?

Isn't this a question?

Well, let me clarify myself why I am asking questions.
But, I do not understand how they seem to be challenges.

I used to believe in hell. There are some references which made me doubt its existence.
If you people(who are convinced that Hell exists) can explain me what those doubtful verses actually mean, I would clarify myself. That's all. No showing off. Nothing else.

I promise that I will leave this forum after I recieve the answer to my above question.
I just need to know how you understand a particular verse.

you challenge us and try to prove that you know everything in the world.

See, you again!
What do you think? You some discerner of hearts?
Don't try to judge me again. You neither know my intentions nor my attitude nor my thoughts.
Only God does.
ephraim724
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 12 Jul 2008, 9:11 am

Dear Ephraim

Yes surely I will write on "wages of sin" and I hope all your questions are answered. Well we can agree or disagree on something but this does not mean that we start hating each other. You are more than welcome to ask anything or comment on anything. However, this is my request to you that if you want to ask a question then please do rephrase them so that they look like questions.

Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Believer Wed 24 Sep 2008, 8:03 pm

Really nice discussion and I would also like to share my thoughts here. I believe that there is surely Hell as God has warned so many times. I find it difficult to understand that why people deny the concept of hell. Even if we close our eyes to this fact, will it change God's final judgment? Instead of trying to change the context of the Bible to cover our sins and give us false hope, we should believe what the Bible says and follow the God's command. Even for discussion, let us believe that there is no hell, does it make any difference - will our God change - will His judgment change - can we escape His wrath for our own disobedience?

In Christ
Believer
Believer
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content