Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praying for a change

Go down

Praying for a change Empty Praying for a change

Post  Waqar Daniel Sun 30 Mar 2008, 3:57 am

Jesus told us, But seek ye the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. (Mathew 6:34 KJV) We are not to worry about things that non-believers lust of or desire of and labor for. We need to put our eyes on something special and that is Kingdom of God as Jesus said all these things will be added to us. We do not need to labor for them as God will bless us. Therefore, when we pray, we should ask Heavenly Father to bless us with His promises. All the promises of Heavenly Father are Yes in Jesus name (2 Corinthians 1:20) and they are free too.
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. (Ezek 36:26-27)
Pray to Heavenly Father in Jesus name to bless you with a new heart and a new spirit. This new heart and new spirit will make you a new person. The new spirit will move you to follow the commands of God that are written in the Bible and your new heart will help you to humble yourself before Heavenly Father.
When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, 'Do you want to get well?' 'Sir,' the invalid replied, 'I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.' (John 5:6-7)
Pray to Heavenly Father opening your heart before Him, tell Him that you have lain here with a dead plagued heart beside the open fountain of Jesus' blood and you are unable to move to it by yourself and you have no one to help you. Therefore, ask Heavenly Father to help you to be washed and renewed in the blood of Jesus.

Pray to Heavenly Father that you need Jesus in your life. Become a starving man that looks for food everywhere and can do anything for food, so let your soul hunger for Jesus; become an injured person who needs a doctor, a shipwrecked man who needs a straw to hold on to, so that he may not drown; become a dying man who pleads for life, that needs breath so much, as you need Christ. And cry, to Heavenly Father, "Give me Jesus, or else I die."

Tell Heavenly Father that you may live without friends, without wealth, and honour, and pleasure; but you cannot live without Jesus, and without faith. Pray for His power and guidance; how easy it is for Heavenly Father to help, saying, as Psalm 80:1 "you who sit enthroned between the cherubim, shine forth!" we are not able to save ourselves from miseries and pain but He is able to save us from every yoke.

Pray for His mercy, kindness and love. Pray for His great compassion that He showed to the world, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Begotten Son, so that, whosoever, believes in Him, shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16)

Heavenly Father's compassion needs no motive, and expects no worth: it runs freely, so that the mountains cannot stop the current of it, no more than the rocks can stop the ebbing and flowing of the sea.

Pray Jesus' commission, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners. (Isaiah 61:1) Pray to Heavenly Father that He may set you free from every bondage and darkness in Jesus name. In your prayer, plead the value of his blood, and merit of his righteousness: and upon that ground whereby all grace is purchased: plead for faith and grace to ive Jesus Christ the Lord.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Praying for a change 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com