Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin already existed before Adam and Eve!!!

3 posters

Go down

Sin already existed before Adam and Eve!!! Empty Sin already existed before Adam and Eve!!!

Post  forhisglory Thu 04 Sep 2008, 7:12 am

I thought this topic was interesting, so I am reposting it here.When Yeshua gave me this message for him to understand how our faith has become so real to us, that we are willing to die for the faith, and for the cause of Christ.

"I wrote this topic to an atheist " This is the way I see things. God in his infinite wisdom knew before you were born how we will turn out to be, He knew who would be His sons and daughters and who would reject Him. I believe He chose the Jews because the Jews are the most stubborn people in the world and they are stiff neck to show His love. If a Jew is good he will be extremely good if he is bad the apposite will be true. Before this Earth we live in, there was another earth and Satan ruled it as God’s most favorite Cherubim, he was beautiful and perfect, surrounded with all precious stones but when he turn against the Almighty Yahweh wanted to be higher than God Himself, he said he will sit where Yahweh sits. Michael the arch Angel fought with

Lucifer, and that war has destroy that old earth from before Genesis 1:1 God created a new earth because the other one was in darkness and void of God, and so out of order. Meanwhile Lucifer was thrown out of heaven and we do know were he went; he came to the new earth, which is the second earth. Now most of the books that were rejected were of pagan origin but the book of Enoch was mention in the pages of the Bible, so I would consider it a bit reliable. Enoch was the seven down from Adam and he did not die the Bible tells us God took him.

Bibletells us that some will not sleep, the only two I know of not ever to die was Enoch and Elijah.{{ Hebrews 11:5-6 By faith Enoch was taken so that he did not experience death; and "he was not found, because God had taken him." For it was attested before he was taken away that "he had pleased God." And without faith it is impossible to please God, for whoever would approach him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who diligently seek him.}}Also the Bible tells us that Enoch prophesied. Jude 14 It was also about these that Enoch, in the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied, saying, "See, the Lord is coming with ten thousands of his holy ones, Remember with God there is no time line that is why you can see

Jesus speaking to the Father and the Father answering Him, the closes I encounter was a eco of my own voice. God can intersect time when ever He wants to. He can go back or forward anytime he so desires He is God. We have also seen that in the Bible Hezekiah pleaded for his life by reminding God how good he use to be. {{Isaiah 38:7-8 and here is my guarantee: I will send the sun backwards ten degrees as measured on Ahaz' sundial!’ So the sun retraced ten degrees that it had gone down!}}

We can also see the time stop for Joshua 10:12-13 As the men of Israel were pursuing and harassing the foe, Joshua prayed aloud, ``Let the sun stand still over Gibeon, and let the moon stand in its place over the valley of Aijalon!'' And the sun and the moon didn't move until the Israeli army had finished the destruction of its enemies! This is described in greater detail in The Book of Jashar. So the sun stopped in the heavens and stayed there for almost twenty-four hours! Enoch prophesied from Genesis, all the way to Jude, he saw what was to happen in the end because God show him time travel. John the revelator 2000 years ago has also seen what is happening now, and what is to come. We see prophecy right before our very own eyes being revealed as I write to you this letter.
Adam and Eve lived in a perfectly fine tune Paradise were there was no sickness or death, but remember one thing they had a free will. Yahweh will never take that from us, or even the angels, I guess that is why I love freedom of speech or freedom of religion. Yahweh will not
want you in heaven against your own will. This is our time line dating back to )(Adam--------)( Till the coming of Jesus Christ.The Bible scarcely tells us before Adam, but it does tell us some things. There was no death before Adam sin, but there was Spiritual death in the old earth before Adam sin, spiritual death means being cut off from God. In the book of Genesis God said to Adam the day you eat of this tree you will die meaning Spiritual death not physical, because they went on living long lives.

When Jesus came He has quicken meaning make to life who were dead in trespasses and sin, to be born again means to be born from the spiritual death from Adam’s time. Remember Yahweh walk in the garden with Adam and Eve in the cool of the day, and he talked to them, after they disobey and fell from grace they die spiritually, so they lost communication with God Spiritually as well as physically. Jesus came to restore that which was lost in the Garden of Eden. { Ezekiel 28:12-14"Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tire and say to him, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "You had the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.” You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz and the diamond; the beryl, the onyx and the jasper; the lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald; and the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, Was in you. On the day that you were created they were prepared. "You were the anointed cherub who covers, and I placed you {there.} You were on the holy mountain of God; you walked in the midst of the stones of fire.}

In the beginning of the verse it refers to the prince of tyrus but it is talking about Lucifer just as Jesus rebukes Peter calling Peter Satan, referring to the Lucifer speaking for Peter, the same who was behind the king of Tyrus. Same Satan in different people. As you can see here out of Eden there was another garden but this one was not made of vegetation, but of precious stones were Satan lived and it to was destroy.

Don’t be surprised Satan had all the glory of a leader like a god. The New Jerusalem has all these stones also and streets made out of gold and in front of His throne a sea of glass Rev.4:6. Now after Satan was kicked out of heaven he can roam on earth just on time to tempt Eve. As I have said before Yahweh gave them a free will to choose and she chose what seem to look good to her at the time, “the lust of the flesh.” God gave Satan to rule spiritual beings so when Satan dies spiritually, death enter him and all who follow him. Death was already at work before Adam’s fall, so evil was present at the time. The principle of good and evil existed before Adam sin; there cannot be evil if there is no good. Yahweh was good than and He is still good now; by telling us not to eat of the tree that kills your spiritual walk with Him, but eat of the one who gives you back the fellowship,
Adam and Eve lost at Eden, the one they had with God from the beginning.Matthew Yeshua came to give you life, He is the tree of life and He loves you so very much that he took upon Himself your sins and mine, so that fellowship He had with Adam can be restore back to life, by that I mean your spiritual life, the one that goes on forever and ever. The Word of Yeshua tells us that the natural man does not know or understand the things that belong to God. He who is of the spirit of God will understand the things that come out of the mouth of God, which is the Word of Yeshua.

Also Yahweh killed an animal to cover Adam and Eve’s sin; all because Yahweh is not willing that any one should perish, but that all will come to repentance. The theme of the Bible from cover to cover is love, repentance, and restoration of a relationship; from a loving Father to a son and daughter. For something to live it must die first, so all hrough the Bible sacrifices were made to God to cover their sins but in all this they were never taking away till Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Without the blood there is no remission for sins this is Yahweh’s way not yours not mind.

The Old Testament is so full of knowledge to know the why of things. When Yahweh delivers the Jews from bondage from the Egyptians, Yahweh wanted to restore back to Himself a lost relationship with them but they all went back to sin. He sent to them prophets they kill all the prophets they said we have one king Creaser we do not want him to be our king. The same with and Barabbas they said release Barabbas who was a criminal, and crucified Jesus who was good. How long do you think Jesus would last if He came today as a lamb to heal, and to tell us not to live for ourselves but for God? Also how long will he live by rebuking all the phony preachers, full of lust for money and fame? Matt Evil was present before Adam was created and Adam was
warned by God of this present evil that was lurking outside this holy garden that God gave to mankind.

In the garden was a gate and when Adam opens that gate all evil enter in. So God put Adam and Eve outside, and they never were able to enter in again because God put an Angel to guard the entrance back to Eden. Evil came from Satan yes Yahweh created him but we have a free choice to fallow Yeshua or Satan as for me and my house we will serve the Lord, blessings to you and
your lovely wife. Anna
forhisglory
forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-26
Country : Sin already existed before Adam and Eve!!! RedCross-1

Warning : Sin already existed before Adam and Eve!!! 110

Back to top Go down

Sin already existed before Adam and Eve!!! Empty Re: Sin already existed before Adam and Eve!!!

Post  thirsty Thu 04 Sep 2008, 2:38 pm

Welcome back and I would like to ask from where did you get this idea? Elijah as we know from Old Testament and from the New Testament was John the Baptist
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: (Malachi 4:5)

“While they were going away, Jesus began to
speak to the crowd about John: ‘What did you go out into the wilderness
to see? A reed shaken by the wind? ... A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and
more than a prophet. This is the one about whom it is written: “Look, I
am sending my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before
you.” I tell you the truth, among those born of women, no one has
arisen greater than John the Baptist ... From the days of John the
Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and
forceful people lay hold of it. For all the prophets and the law
prophesied until John appeared. And if you are willing to accept it, he
is Elijah, who is to come." (Matthew 11:7-14 declares)
thirsty
thirsty
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Sin already existed before Adam and Eve!!! Empty Re: Sin already existed before Adam and Eve!!!

Post  forhisglory Thu 04 Sep 2008, 3:58 pm

Yes the Bible teaches that it is appointed for men to die
once and than comes the judgment. Elijah did not see death, and about Elijah
being John the Baptist it was figuratively speaking as you can see John the Baptist never perform a miracle. The miracles the two witnesses
will do are the same kind Elijah did. Enoch did not see death either this is my
interpretation of this mistery. Thanks for welcoming me, blessings to you.
forhisglory
forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  thirsty Sat 06 Sep 2008, 1:59 am

forhisglory wrote:Before this Earth we live in, there was another earth and Satan ruled
it as God’s most favorite Cherubim, he was beautiful and perfect,
surrounded with all precious stones but when he turn against the
Almighty Yahweh wanted to be higher than God Himself, he said he will
sit where Yahweh sits. Michael the arch Angel fought with

What it has to do with Enoch and Elijah being raised up alive? It does not prove that before the creation of this earth another earth existed and satan ruled it as God's most favorite Cherubim. Satan never ruled anything and will never rule anything. This is a pagan teaching and not Biblical.
thirsty
thirsty
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dove Sat 06 Sep 2008, 2:33 am

Just as sin entered the world through one man, and death resulted from
sin, therefore everyone dies, because everyone has sinned. (Romans 5:12)

The Bible clearly says that sin entered the world through Adam so there is no point in discussing that sin existed before Adam, this is un-Biblical and goes against the Word of God.
dove
dove
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 246
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down