Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Works Miracles

2 posters

Go down

God Works Miracles Empty God Works Miracles

Post  Fenny West Mon 15 Sep 2008, 6:54 am

God works miracles
in Line with His will,
To end the struggle,
That’s like a huge hill.

Just believe that He can;
Do what you know to do;
According to His plan;
He’ll prove Himself true.

Exercise your faith;
Obey what He says;
Go not in Your might;
And He’ll make a way.

He turns water into wine;
Makes the lame to walk,
Because He’s divine;
And He walks the talk.

He raises the dead,
And walks on water,
‘Cos He’s Life’s Bread,
Alpha and Omega.

So, rise up and walk,
Despite what’s gone before.
Start walking the talk.
Believe He is the Door.

Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. (John 2:5)

You Must Do Your Part!

Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. (John 2:5)

Jesus turned water into wine. It was the beginning of His miracles. But there had to be an association – a cooperation – Christ with people. Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. God wants you to cooperate with Him – be obedient to do what He tells you to do, and then you will see miracles take place.

When the preacher says, “Rise up and walk!” – get up and start walking and you’ll have your miracle.

We’re the Church. But we’ve been sitting back saying, “Well I’m just waiting on the Lord. When the Lord gets ready to hand out a miracle, I’m going to receive it.”

With that attitude, you’re going to die waiting. You’re not waiting on God. God’s waiting on you.

I was preaching in Philadelphia one year where six people in wheelchairs were lined up in the front row – just listening to my sermon. They hadn’t walked in a dozen years or so, and while I was preaching, God began to work miracles. I didn’t even lay hands on those people and pray for them. He beat me to it. Five of them got up and started running. I wasn’t concerned about those five, I was after the one still in his wheelchair.

I ran down to him, and I said, “Get up!” He said, “I can’t walk.” I said, “No kidding. Now get up in the name of Jesus!”

“Oh,” he said, “the doctors said I’d never walk again.” Here five men sitting next to him got up out of their wheelchairs and he’s still sitting in his. I wanted him to get up. I reached down and yanked him out of the thing. I said again, “Get out of it!” He stood up and said, “Whoo, I haven’t done this in years.”

I’m a man – men can’t perform miracles. God performs miracles, but He is looking for human responsibility, blended with this Word, to produce miracle power. Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

R.W Schambach
Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Warning : God Works Miracles 110

http://inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

God Works Miracles Empty God Works Miracles

Post  Irv Everett Mon 15 Sep 2008, 3:14 pm

Fenny this is a great poem and yes, the will of God is where we need to be.

God promises the diligent will find Him and says we do not seek Him in vain.

God promises blessing and rewards; joy, peace, rest, revelation, understanding, strength, prosperity, provision and security.

God wants us to respond to the beckoning of the Holy Spirit and says He seeks those that seek Him.

Fellowship with God gives our life purpose for existence; it awakens us to our spiritual welfare; and secures our eternal existence.

These are pretty good reasons to seek God! Irv
Irv Everett
Irv Everett
VIP

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 305
Profession : I'm a child of the KING
Hobbies : Loving my wife, son and grandbabies; Praising the Lord for HIS mercy and grace!
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Warning : God Works Miracles 110

Back to top Go down