Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God is in Control

5 posters

Go down

God is in Control Empty God is in Control

Post  Waqar Daniel Thu 22 Jan 2009, 6:39 am

God is in control and does punish who do wrong. God is all knowing and in His wisdom He allowed evil worshipers and doers to find residence in areas that could easily be wiped out by an earthquake or by a Tsunami. If you look around the destruction that has taken place, you find it amazing that all who did not regard God's Word were basically living in areas that are prone to destruction. Like in case of Sodom and Gomorrah, and if we give example of these times we see, New Orleans.

The most amazing thing is that, these people instead of correcting their wicked ways start cursing God and say, "If there is God, why does He not stop all the destruction in the world, why can't He save all HIV patients and why does He let this happen, if He is a loving and caring God?"

...the LORD is known by His justice;
the wicked are ensnared by the
work of their hands. (Psalm 9:15-16)

Last edited by Waqar Daniel on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : God is in Control 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

God is in Control Empty Re: God is in Control

Post  WordofLife Thu 22 Jan 2009, 8:29 am

The "Escape Goat" of the world is God, put Blame on Him for everything that happens bad on us and I agree that we do not accept our own transgressions because we do not want to admit that we are wrong. This is a great article by Perry Stone and thank you for posting it here.
WordofLife
WordofLife
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Johntheservant Thu 22 Jan 2009, 10:50 am

I believe that we are more interested in forgetting about God who punishes and we are busy in making excuses. This is a wonderful post and what I learnt from it is that God is in control and can unleash His power any time any where to discipline us and to show that rejecting the ways of God lead to destruction. Blessings in Jesus
Johntheservant
Johntheservant
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Pastor Thu 22 Jan 2009, 11:56 am

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24)

I believe that all the world has to turn to God and accept Jesus as their Savior. When we worship God in spirit, our spirits are no more demon possessed, debt burdened, peace seeking and under bondage. We are free from all our worries because Jesus as a good friend takes away everything that hurts us. He makes us complete in everything and renew our weak spirits and bodies. Thank you servant for being a nice servant to Jesus.
Pastor
Pastor
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 99
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  servant Thu 22 Jan 2009, 1:40 pm

Thank you all very much from the bottom of my heart. I am touched very deeply from the heart that so many would reply to my post. I am a member of another forum and I did not have any replies this morning, and then I came here and saw all your wonderful post to my Perry Stone Post. The Book is called (Unusual Prophecies Being Fulfilled). If you all really like it that much I will try to find more in it to post. Again think you all so much and may God bless every one of you abundantly. May the peace of God rest on you all. Your humbled Servant.
servant
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 87
Hobbies : Deep Bible Study
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content