Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WILL BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES.

2 posters

Go down

I WILL BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES. Empty I WILL BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES.

Post  Fenny West Mon 24 Aug 2009, 11:19 pm

I will bless the Lord at all times.
I have made up my mind. I dont know about you. I have made my decision.-a quality decision that I will not go back on. My mind is fixed, settled. I will bless the Lord. I will exalt Him, glorify Him, praise Him, worship Him; give thanks and adoration to Him, at ALL times.
Regardless of the circumstances, I will bless the Lord. Whether in the valley, I will bless the Lord. Whether on the mountain, I will bless the Lord. Be it in the fiery furnace of affliction like Shadrach , Meshach and Abednego, I will bless the Lord. For I know the fourth Man will show up. Be it in the lions den like Daniel, I will bless the Lord. I know that I know, that my God who shut the mouths of the lions in Daniels time, remains the same. He said, I am the Lord, I change not. Be it in the prison with my hands and feet in chains, I will bless the Lord, like Paul and Silas. For I know that as my praise rises unto God. It will delight His heart as a sweet smelling aroma and cause Him to tap His feet. And when God taps His feet in Heaven it sends a jailquake. And my chains will fall off. His presence shall breakthrough every barrier and chains. Be it in prison, sent there on false accusation like Joseph, I will bless the Lord. He knows best. He will work everything together for my good. My experience shall be from prison to praise, from pit to palace. He knows how to turn bad things into good, negatives into positives. I will bless the Lord at all times.

Whether it is pitch dark or not, He who made the night, also made the day. And weeping may endure for the night, but joy is coming in the morning. It may be winter now. But the summer is coming. It may be the wilderness experience now, but I know He Who makes roads in the wildernesses and turns deserts into rivers. I will bless the Lord at all times. It is easy to praise Him when the breakthrough has come. But I choose to praise Him in the midst of the fire, the affliction, the darkness, the seemingly impossible circumstance-the 'valley of dry bones situation.' I will give a sacrifice of praise. My body does not feel like it. My mind cries No!, But I rise above my body and my mind and give God the sacrifice of praise. He deserves my worship and praise. 'Though He slays me yet will I trust Him.' The Lord is good all the time and all the time the Lord is good. There is no unrighteousness in Him. He is just in all His ways, good and upright is He.

I will bless the Lord, when I am hard pressed on all sides, knowing that He will not allow me to be crushed. I may be perplexed but I shall not be in despair. I may be persecuted but I will be abandoned. My God said I will never leave you nor forsake you until the end of the age. In the world you will have tribulation but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world; no, in all these things we are more than conquerors. If God be for us who can be against us? Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning.' When I have no money in my pocket or my account, I will bless the Lord at all times. Silver and gold belong to my God. The earth in all its fullness belongs to my God. The young lions my lack and suffer hunger but those who fear the Lord shall not lack any good thing. David said, I was young but now I am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken nor their seed begging for bread. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I will not die but live to declare the works of the Lord.

I may be knocked down, but I am not knocked out of the Race of Grace. I shall rise again. The righteous may fall seven times but he rises again. I may go through the water but I will not drown. I know whom I serve and whom I believe. It shall be unto me according to His divine plan. The counsel of the Lord shall stand. Heaven and earth shall pass away but the word of the Lord shall not pass away. The flower fades, the grass withers, but the word of the Lord abides for ever. His promises are yes and amen in Christ Jesus. The word that has proceeded out of His mouth will not return to Him empty. It shall accomplish that which He pleases, bring into being that which he commands.

Water may rise above my house and consume all I have, yet in this will I be confident: My God is good all the time. He will turn my captivity around. He will overrule, bring good out of bad. In the Rock I hide. In the shadow of His wings I will abide. When the storms of life like Katrina come sweeping over me, in the Rock I will hide. When the Tsunamis of life come to engulf, in the Eternal Rock I will hide.
I may lose all my children in one day like Job, but I know whom I serve. I know whom I have believed.

They looked to Him and their faces were radiant. They were not covered with shame. They were lightened, relieved of their burden, as they took His yoke upon them. For His burden is light and His yoke is easy many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all. They cried to Him in their distress and he delivered them from all their fears. The angel of the Lord, encamp around those who fear Him. And they delivered them.
That is why I will bless the Lord at ALL times.

Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Warning : I WILL BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES. 110

http://inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

I WILL BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES. Empty i will blessTHE LORD AT all times

Post  shinie rajan Thu 22 Apr 2010, 10:47 am

Yes we are to bless and praise the lord at all times will the lord do any thing that will harm us no he truly will never ever do anything that will harm us just imagine the little lamb running all aruond the place with no care because the shepherd is the Lord.i really love the verse which tells us ... they looked unto him and were lighted and their faces were not ashamed who ever looks to the Lord will not be ashamed .so as the bible tells us let us pray without ceasing and may we for ever look to our father in heaven.dear brother may i know how is Sherry and little titus? praying for all the loved ones who are sick.god bless u and ur family.
shinie rajan
shinie rajan
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Female

Number of posts : 29
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Warning : I WILL BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES. 110

Back to top Go down