Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blame Game: An Old Dog

Go down

The Blame Game: An Old Dog Empty The Blame Game: An Old Dog

Post  fennywest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 10:04 am

The blame Game
Is an old dog
Who makes us lame
And is against God.
The Blame Game: An Old Dog Pointingfingerangrywoman
The blame game
sows evil seeds
conjures and then frames
and poison feeds.

The blame game
can be a front
with different names
come out to haunt

The Blame Game: An Old Dog PontingfingeratGod

So sheath your dagger
Before it wounds
You and others,
Release peaceful sounds.

“Lord, make me a channel of reconciliation, not separation.”

5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.James3:6-8

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.Gal5:22-23

29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.
Eph4:29-32

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy --- meditate on these things.
Phil4:8
3 Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips.
Ps141:3

Let us pray
Father,
Help me to control my lips and to think your thoughts, mind my mind and not allow it to be a seat evil imagination that will divide, corrode and alienate.
I submit myself to You completely- spirit soul and body.
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to You.
O that my thoughts will be whatsoever is pure, honest, truthful, just of good report and praise –worthy.
In Jesus’ name, amen.
©Fenny West2012
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t5576-fresh-and-flourishing#10883
http://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2011/12/24/journey-of-jesus/
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19