Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the Time Comes

Go down

When the Time Comes Empty When the Time Comes

Post  fennywest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 10:31 am

When the Time Comes Murraymounts

When the time comes
It is so sweet.
When victory comes
After the sweat,
Time to relish.
Time to rejoice.
Time to sing.
Time to dance.
Hurray Murray!
Murray mounts.

Grand slam at last
After much fight
After much quest
O may it last
It feels so right
Quick succession
London12 silver
And even gold
To catch big fish
That looked elusive.

Good to endure
And persevere
And be focused
immovable
Pressing on and on
Regardless of odds
Despite the falls
It’s not over
Until all is done
And you see the dawn.

So child of God
What has eluded you
and challenged you?
For so, so long
and dried up your song?
Remain resolute and strong.
It is not over
until Jesus says so.
Keep pressing on and on.
Keep trusting Him- the Son.
Like Murray, you too will mount
Your mountain of glory and favour.
Doors of promotion
will open in quick succession.

3 You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.
5 And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.2Tim2:3-5
7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.2Tim4:7-8
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.

“British tennis star Andy Murray has won his first Grand Slam event - the US Open in New York - beating Serbia's Novak Djokovic.
The 25-year-old Scotsman kissed the trophy as he became the first British man since Fred Perry in 1936 to win a Grand Slam singles title.
He scored a 7-6 (12/10), 7-5, 2-6, 3-6, 6-2 victory in a match which lasted almost five hours in windy conditions. He collects a prize of $1.9m (£1.19m).
"It was incredibly tricky conditions and in the third and fourth sets, it was really tough because Novak is really strong and fights all the way," said Murray.
"It was close to five hours. I have always had tough matches with him."
Murray paid tribute to coach Ivan Lendl, who lost three finals in New York from 1982-1984 until clinching three titles in a row from 1985-1987.”
"He was one of the greatest," Murray said. "He has helped me through the tough times as have all of my team. It's the best feeling for me, I've had an unbelievable summer.

...The roller-coaster final saw a 54-shot rally, numerous 30-stroke exchanges, as well as a record-setting tie-breaker, Murray held his nerve in a knife-edge final set.
The Olympic champion led 3-0 in the decider, dropped serve but broke again for 5-2 when Djokovic called a medical time-out.
The pair embraced after the epic final
But Murray was not to be denied, taking the historic crown when Djokovic went long with a forehand on a second match point in what was, at four hours and 54 minutes, the equal-longest US Open final of all time.
Murray had lost all of his four previous Grand Slam finals - to Roger Federer at the US Open in 2008, the 2010 Australian Open and this year's Wimbledon, as well as to Djokovic in Australia in 2011.
But cheered on by fellow Scots Sir Sean Connery and Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson, he survived a thrilling fightback by Djokovic, himself a five-time major winner. It was Murray's 24th career title.

©Fenny West2012
http://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/olympic-series-the-race-of-grace-1-preparation/
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : When the Time Comes 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down