Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POWERFUL PRAYER

Go down

POWERFUL PRAYER Empty POWERFUL PRAYER

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 29 Jun 2007, 11:48 pm

Glorious Father

Wonderful Father

All knowing Father

Loving and caring Father

Glory to Father in the highest, and peace on earth to people who enjoy His favour

I love you with all my heart and soul

Because you loved me first

You loved me so much that You gave Your only begotten Son so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life

Father I believe that Lord Jesus Christ came to earth because of my sins; He suffered and faced humiliation and disgrace because of me. He died on the cross for my sins and was resurrected on the third day and defeated satan forever. He now sits on Your right hand and comes to judge us.

O Lord Jesus, I pray come quickly as I wait impatiently for you.

Thank you Jesus for opening my eyes and ears

I open my heart to you

Please come in my heart and touch my life

So that I have a new life that works towards your kingdom and glorifies Father’s name, in Jesus name I ask You for this favour.

I love you Jesus because of Your love I can call God the most high, Father

Because of your love, I can enter your kingdom

Because of you I can have eternal life

I want to grow in your favour O Father, My God, give me wisdom and understanding to do so.

Let me produce fruit that is consistent with repentance

My Father Let me become a good tree that produces good fruit that is pleasing in your sight. In Jesus name I ask you for this favour.

O Lord, My God, Keep me as an apple of your eye and keep me under your wings. I surrender to your will and worship you.

By the power of my Father in Jesus name I command satan to leave me and my family at once in Jesus name and never return to us in Jesus name

Father, keep me and my family safe from jealousy, evil, foul mouth and temptations. Give me understanding, knowledge and wisdom to do your will

Father, teach me how to pray so that I may grow in you.

Bless me with Holy Spirit immensely so that I can become a blessing for others. Holy Spirit I request you to come over me and baptize me. Put your seal on my forehead so that I can feel your seal on my forehead in Jesus name I request you. Holy Spirit, come over me with all your might and glory so that I can feel your presence.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : POWERFUL PRAYER 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com