Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Prayer

2 posters

Go down

My Prayer Empty My Prayer

Post  WhiteDove Mon 30 Dec 2013, 4:13 pm

Dear Heavenly Father,

I love you and adore you Lord.  I thank you for dying on the cross that my sins might be forgiven.  You suffered willingly on the cross for me and the rest of your earthly children.  How blessed we are!

Oh Lord, I am starting a new chapter in my life.  2014 is going to be different for me.  I have been a luke warm Christian.  I don't want to be luke warm anymore Father.  I give my all to you.....now....today.  I know I am old, but I pray that You can use me in a mighty way to help some other senior find his/her way to You.

I humbly ask for forgiveness for all my sins of my past life. There are so many. I have made a million mistakes over my adult life. You know them all. Please Heavenly Father, forgive me and wipe my slate clean. Use me Lord in any way You want. I am ready with my whole heart.

Perhaps You somehow directed me to this forum. So this is where I will start. I couldn't sleep during the night and I ended up here on this forum.

I need Your guidance, I cannot recognize the direction myself.  You know I am being attacked by the enemy.  Terrible things have happened to me in the last year since I was drawing close to You.  I wanted to kill myself, it was so bad.  I brought most of the trouble on myself.  I am so sorry.

As I enter in this new direction in my life, I ask You to please wrap Your arms around me and keep me healthy and safe.  In the name of our Saviour Jesus Christ, I pray.......

Amen
WhiteDove
WhiteDove
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 8
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2013-12-30

Warning : My Prayer 110

Back to top Go down

My Prayer Empty Re: My Prayer

Post  Waqar Daniel Mon 30 Dec 2013, 4:30 pm

Dear Heavenly Father

Help your child to know Jesus Christ that He may know who you are. Send Holy Spirit on him so that he may be able to follow you. Give him an undivided heart so that He may follow your commands. Open his heart so that he may sing praises to Your mercy and loving-kindness in Jesus mighty name. AMEN
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : My Prayer 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com