Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abraham's Bosom- By Lee Martone

4 posters

Go down

Abraham's Bosom- By Lee Martone Empty Abraham's Bosom- By Lee Martone

Post  Guest Fri 14 Dec 2007, 5:37 am

Abraham’s Bosom
Many People, Christian and non Christian think that Abraham’s bosom is in Heaven, This is totally unscriptural. The Bible declares that Abraham’s bosom is in the heart of the earth. In the book of Matthew 12:40 Jesus said { as Jonah spent three days and three nights in the belly of a large fish, so the Son of man will spend three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. In Psalms 68:18 it says {When you ascended on high, you led captives in your train, which means he preached the everlasting Gospel to all those who died before He came to earth to live among us. Then he lead them out of the paradise section of hell into the third Heaven where they reside till this day. In the book of Matthew 15:19 we have one of the most famous stories in the Bible which is, Lazarus and the rich man. This is not a story of Lazarus in Heaven and the rich man in hell. Lazarus was in the same place the rich man was, except for one difference, Lazarus was with all the righteous dead on the comfort side, and the rich man was in the suffering side which burns with fire. The rich man told Abraham to tell Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in some water and go and cool his tongue because he was suffering in the flames. Abraham said to the rich man, you lived every day in comfort and ease. The rich man received only the good things in life while Lazarus received only the bad, then Abraham said to the rich man, Lazarus is comforted here, and now you are in torment. The rich man then told Abraham then let Lazarus go and warn his five brothers of this terrible place, and not to go there, but Abraham said they would not believe him even if some one came back from the dead. That is the way it is today, many people don’t want to hear what the Bible really has to say, and if you tell them what the Holy Spirit tells you to tell them, they get offended, Just think of that, someone getting offended by God’s word. This is the kind of people we deal with today, the majority of them are unsaved people, but the rest are so called Christians who do not know God’s word. They try in vain to live with one foot in Heaven and one foot on the earth, which is impossible. God will never share his glory with an unrepentant world that is full of sin. In the Old Testament the way you kept yourself from going to hell when you died was to sacrifice bulls and goats to cover your sins. You had to have your sins covered because Jesus had not come to earth yet to take away Sin. Only Jesus can take your sin away. This is found in John 1:29 { The next day, John saw Jesus coming towards him and said, "Look, there is the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world. And in Hebrews 10:4 says { It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to ever take away sin. The blood of bulls and goats only covered sin, the blood representing the way Jesus would suffer for the sins of the world in the future. Another place where it talks about Jesus entering into the paradise section of hell is in Psalms 24:7 it says {Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. This is when the King of glory preaches the everlasting gospel to the Old Testament Saints. Matthew 27:52-53 Says { And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. This was the first resurrection of the dead, the second will take place at the rapture of the church. God will gather his elect from the four corners of the earth. Matthew 24:31 and in John 5:29 says { The Father gave the Son authority to judge, because he is the Son of Man. Don’t be surprised at this, because the time is coming when everyone in the graves will hear the voice of the Son of God. They will come out of the graves. Those who lived right will rise to life, but those who did evil things will rise for judgment. And in the book of 1 Peter 3:11-14 says, {Since everything is coming to an end like this, what holy and saintly lives you should be living while you wait for the Day of God to come, and try to hasten its coming: on that Day the sky will dissolve in flames and the elements melt in the heat. What we are waiting for, relying on his promises, is the new heavens and new earth, where uprightness will be at home. So then, my dear friends, while you are waiting, do your best to live blameless and unsullied lives so that he will find you at peace.} We have a way better covenant with the new because the new takes away sin, not just cover sin like the old one. Blessed is every one who trust in Jesus to take away sin, for there sins will be forgiven, and they will walk blameless in the sight of the Lord, because they have been washed clean in the blood of the Lamb and made as white as snow. The time is growing shorter and shorter, and one day, time will be up, for darkness will have fallen upon the earth, it will be the time of Jacob’s trouble. Jesus speaks of this in John 9:4, he says { night is coming when no one can work. } the Antichrist will not allow anyone to Preach the gospel or even speak the name of Jesus, if they do they will be killed. Now is the time to work, to proclaim the good news of the gospel to the world until our Lord and master comes. Come Lord Jesus. Amen

Lee Martone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Abraham's Bosom- By Lee Martone Empty Re: Abraham's Bosom- By Lee Martone

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 14 Dec 2007, 11:52 am

Dear Lee

This is an excellent post and I thank you and send blessings of Heavenly Father in the name to Jesus to you. Indeed, many people and I have heard sermons by Pastors on this telling people that Abraham and Lazarus were in a certain dimension. Whereas, as pointed out by you, and as in the Bible, it is heart of the earth. I love you both in with love of Jesus Christ.

God bless you and your family
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Abraham's Bosom- By Lee Martone 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lovingdove Fri 14 Dec 2007, 2:26 pm

I liked this one very much. This is beautifully explained and I also thought the same that Abraham was in some dimension or above in heavens. But through verses I have corrected myself. Thank you Lee

God bless
lovingdove
lovingdove
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 78
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Abraham's Bosom- By Lee Martone Empty Thanks Daniel, Lee

Post  Guest Fri 14 Dec 2007, 2:27 pm

I am so glad you liked it, that means a lot to me coming from you. Thanks Lee Martone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  THE ROCK Sat 15 Dec 2007, 6:16 am

Sorry I missed this article and really this is very informative. I liked it very much and God bless you for guiding us to the truth.
THE ROCK
THE ROCK
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 31
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Back to top Go down

Abraham's Bosom- By Lee Martone Empty RE: ABRAHIM BOSOM

Post  Theresa Ufot Sat 15 Dec 2007, 8:35 am

Dear Lee,

Good morning and thank u very much for ur lovely topic on Abrahim Bosom, it is really wonderful and eye opening to me and my collengues. God bless u.
Theresa Ufot
Theresa Ufot
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 7
Profession : Secretary
Hobbies : Reading, Listen to Music, Cooking n Cleaning
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Back to top Go down