Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening the door to Devil

4 posters

Go down

Opening the door to Devil Empty Opening the door to Devil

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 15 Dec 2007, 8:24 pm

"In your anger do not sin". (Psalm 4:4) Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give devil a foothold. (Ephesians 4:26-27)

Anger is an act that leads us to many sins like, murder, cursing, enmity, lies, plotting against and many others. We must change when we are in Jesus Christ. In the Lord's Prayer, we say, "Forgive our sins as we forgive others". The question is do we forgive others and forget also?

We must identify the source of our hard feelings. We must ask ourselves, why are we reacting like this - what is casuing us to behave like this because when bitterness is allowed to build up in our hearts, we become prime targets for the devil. Paul advises us, "Do not let the sun go down on your anger" (Ephesians 4:26)

Finally, we need to forgive whoever is the source of our hurt. When we feel injured, that may seem too difficult, but it is the most important aspect of dealing with anger. How can we fail to pardon someone else when our Heavenly Father forgave us by offering His Son as a sacrifice?

Anger doesn't have to control your life. If you're a believer, the Holy Spirit empowers you to walk in a Christ like manner. As you prepare for the week ahead, ask the Lord to pinpoint your areas of unresolved hostility. Trust Him to guide as you seek to take control of this emotion.

God bless you all
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Opening the door to Devil 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Opening the door to Devil Empty Re: Opening the door to Devil

Post  saved Mon 17 Dec 2007, 6:29 am

I agree that anger leads us to sin and devil enters our heart through this weakness. Cain killed Abel in his anger, King Solomon faced rebellion because of anger of his elder brother. We must control ourselves and the best way to do it by praying to God to fill us up with Holy Spirit. Jesus called Holy Spirit our Guide, Counsellor and Helper, whenever, we need guidance, counsellin or help, Holy Spirit is there to help us in any respect. Without God's help we cannot do anything good. Pray to God to be our guide and watch our lives.

Thank you Daniel for your Newsletter, It is a big source for me to pray the right way and I use all the promises of God and your prayers in my prayers and these prayers have made a very positive effect on my spiritual and personal life. Last day, I got promoted as I was reading the prayer you sent me. I repeated the prayer in my small personal prayer and God worked a miracle for me. Thank you Daniel and the reward lies with God.

God bless you all
saved
saved
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  lovingdove Mon 17 Dec 2007, 6:33 am

I agree with you totally, I never knew how to ask God in my prayers, but these small prayers sent by Daniel on regular basis have made to pray better. I wait for his Daily Promise Devotional and when I get it in my inbox, I copy it down, pray that small prayer and add it to the list of promises and then I claim all the promises at night. This has made my life full of joy. God bless you Daniel for teaching us how to pray.
lovingdove
lovingdove
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 78
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  palmtree Mon 17 Dec 2007, 6:53 am

So true because I can tell this through my own experience. Before I accepted Jesus, I was full of anger and hatred, I used to think evil about everyone, I was jealous of many. When I received Jesus as my Savior everything changed and I have no anger and my husband tells me that I have changed million times. Now people ask me for guidance and I sometimes laugh at myself because I took many classes on Anger Management but thsnk God that I asked God an He delievered me from this agony. Now I have peace and joy of Jesus Christ.

In Christ
palmtree
palmtree
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Opening the door to Devil Empty Opening the door to Devil

Post  Guest Mon 17 Dec 2007, 8:13 am

We must identify the source of our hard feelings. We must
ask ourselves, why are we reacting like this - what is causing us to behave
like this because when bitterness is allowed to build up in our hearts, we
become prime targets for the devil. Paul advises us, "Do not let the sun
go down on your anger" (Ephesians 4:26)
Daniel thank you for this article
I go through this when people try to load all their work on me. It makes me
angry not to the point of hate, but to the point of being let dawn by a so
called Christian brother, who preaches and teaches Sunday school. I have told
Him not to do this to me as a brother in Christ, yet every Friday and Saturday
I see him walk around talk to the other workers and not care that he will leave
me with all his work plus mine. I try to sing songs all day about our Lord, but
it don’t help. I had it out with him, just to apologies later. But he acts like
he does not hear me. So yes I need all your prayers, and I am ashamed, to tell you about how I have fail the
test-- that was lay before me. I think God is putting me through this test. I
need your prayers. And thank you Daniel, for your letter and everybody else
comments on it, this is me you are talking about. But God will see me through
this one, I work hard physically and I am out of my home 10 hrs 5 days a week I
go to bed sometimes at 1:00 AM I post articles on Yahoo answers and latter I
get like 20 letters and some I have to answer. There was this one, 18 year old
that wanted to kill his Dad and himself. He said a prayer that I have made up
for him. After he wrote back to me saying, that he has hang around a cult, who
believed more in their magazine than in God’s word. He had Bible study with
them, but that this time he believes God has given him another chance, because
this time he feels different, He said he was touched by the prayer. He is from Mexico So I
have sent him a Spanish Bible. And we keep in touch. This is the reason I breed
to give people the word of God. Anastasia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Mon 17 Dec 2007, 9:07 am

I love Heavenly Father for two main reasons, there are many but these two I put on top of others.

FIRST

Heavenly Father loved me first and gave His only begotten Son for me, so that I may not perish but live an everlasting life. (John 3:16)

SECOND

He has given us all the knowledge that we need to live our spiritual and worldly lives.

Let me give you my example in all humility. I reached position in the society at young age and normally people reach these heights when they have one year left before retirement. There are again two reasons, one is that I believe in Heavenly Father and put Him frist in everything and second I learnt many things from doing other people's work. I never complained and now going through all that frustration is paying me back as I have more experience than others and can relate things in all areas of my profession. Although many used my work to impress our Boss but I only impress Heavenly Father. I don't even care if my Boss is angry with me or happy with my work. I never go to her office to sing praises to her for me she is no one. But when it comes to my work and sincerity, I follow Bible and I work as Bible has told me to work.

If your colleague although being a Christian is mistreating you, then, He is no Christian. He is a stumbling block for others and I can find many like him, with me also. Although they are all non-believers but they always tell me that Christians are better employees. They do not praise me but my faith.

Heavenly Father gave us wisdom and that wisdom is not ours but of Heavenly Father's. We must use His wisdom so that we may not go beyond what is written and do not fall prey to satan.

If a man pays back evil for good, evil will never leave his house (Proverbs 17:13)

This is normal behavior of people around us, whatever good, we do for them, evil comes out of them and then evil never leaves them for they do not have Holy Spirit to guide them.

A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult (Proverbs 12:10)

Please do not take these verses personally, these verses belong to all those who lie. They stand at the top of the hill proclaiming to be the followers of Jesus Christ, but, look at their lives, you will never find Jesus. I fear no one, for Heavenly Father is my refuge and I leave Him with my enemy for Heavenly Father's wrath is always JUST. I never take matters in my own hands because I know I will surely make a mistake in my anger.

Jesus Christ taught us to be patient becasue He loved us and wanted us to remian away from anger and helped us not open the door to satan. In this world people may take advantage of our good heart but they do not fool us but they satnd against Heavenly Father and He punishes them.

I love reading Psalm 23 as it explains my life.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies (Psa 23:5)
And believe me I have seen it many times in my life.

And if any man would go to law with thee, and take away they coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go one mile, go with him two. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy: but I say unto....Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your Heavenly Father is perfect (Mathew 5:40-48)

I would suggest not to waste time on such characters, just leave them alone and let them enjoy their life in their sin, and we will enjoy our lives later on. They all have access to Bible and its teachings, if they did not listen to God - why should they listen to you? I never waste my time and energy on such characters although we can find them more than good people around us. The reward lies with Heavenly Father and not with men. Men are full of deceit and this is why Heavenly Father said through Jesus Christ, that whatever we do, we must think, that we are doing it for Heavenly Father.

I always praise you and Lee for your work in Heavenly Father, if we one soul, our mission on this earth is completed. You will win many souls for Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ and this is also my prayer before Heavenly Father to use you and Lee as vessel of His glorification on earth through Jesus in Jesus name. AMEN

[quote]Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever (Daniel 12:3)

Is it Lee's birthday on 19?

God bless you and your family
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Dec 2007, 5:40 pm

Thank you Daniel, Your letter it means the world to me, Lee and I love you and respect you. We love this forum and all the people in it. I do not think there is a forum with such true believes as you have here. May the Lord bless you and everyone with His pressence. Lee's Birthday is in January 6 mine is Dec. 21 thank you Anastasia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down