The Theme: How we can become the communicant of Godís being? Monk Abercius.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Theme: How we can become the communicant of Godís being? Monk Abercius.

Post  Vika47 on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 6:49 pm

It said that we must communicate to the Christís flesh and blood. Well. But where can we take them? We need convert into. If you want so, letís convert it into. No. It needs have the continuity from apostles. So letís show me the place in the Hole Writ, where is pointed how an apostle turned into the Christís blood and flesh.
There is no such place. There is no one word about the conversion of bread into flesh and wine into blood. How can we attribute such conversion to apostles? We can suffer from it in the hell.
And now, what the Hole Writ says about how we can became the communicant of Godís being.
The second conciliar epistle of saint apostle Petr, chapter 1, verses 3 and 4.
As from Godís power all necessary is given for our life and piety through the comprehension of Called us by glory and solitariness, which gave us the great and valuable promises in order to make us the communicants of Godís being, moved from lust abuse, ruled in the world.
Letís pay attention, my dear, we ďbecomeĒ the communicants of Godís being, through the comprehension of Called us by glory and solitariness.
ďThrough the comprehension of Called us by glory and solitarinessĒ, my dear. The Godís Word ca not be cancelled. Only ďTROUGH THE COMPREHENSIONĒ, my dear.
Be honest before God!
staresAverkiy@gmail.com

Vika47
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 32
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2011-12-09

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down