Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Will Remember You

Go down

I Will Remember You Empty I Will Remember You

Post  Johntheservant Fri 19 Jun 2009, 5:56 am

by Awakened by Christ Jesus!

When darkness and despair surrounds me, I will remember 'The Lord is my light and my salvation'

When trials comes knocking at the door, I will remember 'The Lord is my protector and defender, I shall not be moved'

When pain and sadness tugs at my heart, I will remember 'The Lord is my comforter and my song

When I am sick, I will remember 'The Lord is my healer and the great physician'

When I fall in sin, I will remember 'To repent and ask the Lord to wash me clean and help me not to repeat these actions'

When people let me down and cause strife, I will remember 'The Lord is my stronghold and my shield, He is enough for me'

When others cause me trouble, I will remember 'If God be for me, who can be against me?'

When evil tries to lure me, I will remember 'The Lord is my refuge and fortress and will run to Him'

When others teach me their truth, I will remember 'Lord Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life'

When I am unloved by others, I will remember 'I have a Maker and a Saviour, who is my Father and a Friend'

I will remember, yes I will remember that I have a Lord who is my Father, Saviour and Friend

Prayer: Come Holy Spirit and take over all of me. Make me Yours completely. Lead me all the days of my life and protect me from the evil one, from all harm and danger. Bless all those in my life and lead and guide them too. Take us all to heaven so that we can live with the One True God forever amen

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com-CHRISTIAN WRITERS
Johntheservant
Johntheservant
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Warning : I Will Remember You 110

Back to top Go down