Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will burden You with what burdens me.

Go down

I will burden You with what burdens me. Empty I will burden You with what burdens me.

Post  fennywest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 12:44 pm

Burden God with what burdens you

Because He loves you and cares for you

Bring to Him what is big or small
Then you will stand strong just like Paul.

There is nothing too hard for Him
So nothing should be kept from Him
He is all-powerful, and ever near

And that is why we need not fear.

Some may trust in riches or princes
But our trust is in the Prince of Peace
Who promises and also fulfils
Who will every storm or wind still.

Lord, I burden you with what burdens me

Because You are my burden bearer

I cast all my cares on you

Because you care for me

I refuse to dwell on what I do not have but than k you for those good things you have generously given to me.

There is nothing too hard for You. In the beginning You spoke and the heavens were made. You spoke and the earth was made. You are the God Who declares the end from the beginning. Heaven and earth will pass away but not a jot of your word will fall to the ground. The grass may wither, the flower may fade, but the word of God abides forever.

You are the God who has all power, sovereign, eternal, ever-present, with whom all things are possible. Therefore I fear no evil because You are with me, Your Spirit and your word, they comfort me. You even prepare a banquet for me in the presence of my enemies. No weapon fashioned against me prospers. When the enemy comes like a flood, the Holy Spirit, will raise a standard against him.

Let those who trust in riches and princes continue to do so, as for me and my household, we would trust in the Living God. In You we live, move and have our very being. In Your light we see light and in Your life we have life.

All your promises are yes and amen in Christ Jesus and I reach out with the hands of faith to take that which is rightfully mine in Jesus’ name. I serve a God who never fails. Great is your faithfulness. Your mercies are new every morning. Your steadfast love never ceases. As high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is your love for me and as far as the east is from the west, so far you have removed my transgression from me. The blood of Jesus speaks BETTER THINGS THAN THE BLOOD OF BULLS AND GOATS.

It speaks: He is the redeemed of the Lord, blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places, above and not under redeemed from the curse of the Law, passed from death unto life. I am for him and no one can be against him. He is purchase with My precious blood, accepted in the beloved; a New Creature, and the old has gone and the New has come.

I thank You, Mighty God, because the battle is not mine but Yours, and You are fighting for me.

I thank You and praise You because my future is in You hands and it is secure, rosy, enviable according to Your Word:

“For I know the thought that I think towards you- Thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you and expected end.(a future filled with hope).”

That is my confidence, Lord.

I see with the eyes if faith, impossibilities becoming possible. I reach with the hands of faith to touch the intangible. I give glory and honour and praise to the living God, able to do far beyond my wildest dreams.

I dare to dream big! And if I can dream it, you are able to exceed it. Glory and honour I ascribe to you.

Therefore I will bless the Lord at all times; His praises shall continually be in my mouth. I will make my boast in him. Let the afflicted hear and rejoice. O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good and His mercies endure forever. Bless the Lord, O my soul and forget not His benefits. He forgave you all your sins, healed you of all your diseases, crowns you with love and compassion, fills your mouth with good things, renews your youth like the eagles. Bless the Lord, O my Soul.

fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : I will burden You with what burdens me. 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down