Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General View of Christians

4 posters

Go down

General View of Christians Empty General View of Christians

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 31 Aug 2007, 4:00 am

These days mostly people belive that there is no hell as it is only an imaginery thing which the early missionaries used as a tool to frighten people to remain on the right path.

These people believe that God is so kind that in the end He will forgive everyone. God cannot punish anyone.

Now let us examine this theory "God will forget everyone in the end". My question is why did God curse the serpent, Eve and Adam in Genesis 3?

What was the use of Jesus coming to earth and saving us from eternal death. God as being our creator of our bodies, knows that on our own we cannot come back to His presence, so He sent His only Begotten Son to save us from the eternal death.

Now those who do not believe in Jesus as LORD and Savior and does not do His will surely see eternal death.

Satan always try to use different tools to mislead us in various ways. If there is no hell then satan goes unpunished. In the Bible God is very clear that anyone who rebels against Him will never go unpunished. One of the examples we get is from the Old Testament, where the Jews made a golden calf. Did they go unpunished? Did the people of Sodom and Gomorrah go unpunished?

No one will go unpunished unless and until that person does not confess, repent and accept Jesus as LORD and Savior. Accepting Jesus as LORD and Savior is also not enough, we have to follow what Jesus has commanded us to do. We have to follow holy lives as asked by the God.

So the whole idea of "No Hell" and "God will forgive everyone" in the end is deception by satan.

God bless you and your family
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : General View of Christians 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

General View of Christians Empty Re: General View of Christians

Post  WordofLife Mon 03 Sep 2007, 3:10 pm

I read an article recently which talked that there is no hell. Satan is always using deception so that people can follow him. When the Bible says that there is hell and sinners who do not repent will be thrown in the hell. Yes this is a very important issue as people to cover their sins believe and preach to others that God will forgive everyone in the end.
WordofLife
WordofLife
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  thirsty Tue 11 Sep 2007, 3:34 pm

I totally agree with this post and I have also come across such type of preaching where satan wants us to believe that there is no hell. I was watching this TV program where they also tried to prove the same thing. I believe if there is no hell then why did God give us social and moral laws in the Bible? What was the need of Jesus suffering so much if God has to forgive everyone? Really amazing how satan tries to deceive us.

God is great
thirsty
thirsty
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dove Tue 11 Sep 2007, 3:35 pm

Isn't it amazing how people are fooled by satan. This happens when we do not read Bible and pray to God for knowledge. We are led astray with human intelligence with satan's deception.

God bless
dove
dove
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 246
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down