Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRAYER TO RECEIVE GOD

Go down

PRAYER TO RECEIVE GOD Empty PRAYER TO RECEIVE GOD

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 29 Jun 2007, 11:54 pm

Prayer to Receive God's Gift of Salvation

O Father God in Heaven, I come to you because I need your forgiveness. I have done wrong. I confess to you all my sins. I deserve to die for them. I cannot save myself. Jesus, save me! Cleanse me! Forgive me! Thank you for dying on the cross to take away the guilt and evil in my life. I believe in my heart that God raised you from the dead. From now on I receive you and confess you openly as my Lord, Master and Savior. I receive the gift of righteousness from you by faith. Change me Jesus more and more each day to be like you. Be Lord of my spirit, soul and body. Break the power of sin from my life.

As you forgive me, I now forgive all that have hurt me. I turn away from all evil. I renounce Satan and any areas of influence he has in me for any reason (name the areas you know about). In the name of Jesus Christ I command all evil power to leave me now. I purpose now to never accept you evil powers back in my life.

I thank you Father that I am now a child of God through faith in Jesus Christ. I am born again. I am a new person. My sins are forgiven. I am part of the Kingdom of God. Jesus Christ lives in me and through me. Thank you Father for the gift of eternal life!

Dear Holy Spirit, I trust you to lead me in the Word of God and prayer every day. Help me to obey the voice of God and fully accomplish God's purposes for my life. Amen.

Dear Jesus, thank you for the most wonderful gift of all - the gift of salvation. Lord, you promised another gift - the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want all you have for me. Baptise me in the Holy Spirit like you did in the days of the Early Church. I consecrate my life to you. I am a believer and you said Lord that believers would speak in unknown languages (tongues). Give me now this gift of tongues. I believe I have now received the power to do what I have asked for. Thank you Jesus!

Prayer to Receive Deliverance from Demonic Oppression

Jesus, I come to you as my deliverer. I believe that You are the Son of God, that You died for me and rose again. I confess You as Lord and renounce all influences of Satan in my life. Lord, you know the demons that oppress me, that harrass me, that entice me, that enslave me. I confess all my sins to you. (You must name them out loud before God). I repent of (turn away from) all my sins. I renounce any form of the occult or idolatry in my life or in the life of my ancestors (Name them to the extent of your knowledge of it). I forgive anyone who has ever hurt me in any way and I let go of any bitterness or resentment. (Name any such people whom you associate with personal pain and forgive them by name). I believe I am saved by the blood of Jesus and Satan has no further legal rights to my spirit, soul, mind or body. Through the blood of Jesus I am justified, just as if I never sinned. Through the blood of Jesus I am sanctified, set apart to God. Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil.

Jesus you said whoever calls upon the name of the Lord SHALL be delivered. I call upon you. Deliver me!

Now in the name of Jesus Christ I bind every evil spirit in or around my life. In the name of Jesus I command you to get out and leave me alone. Go in Jesus' name!

(Now co-operate with the Holy Spirit. It may help to breathe out. After expelling breath a few times, the enemy will begin to manifest and he will be forced to leave. Use your will to force him out in Jesus' name. Then praise God for the results and get filled with the Holy Spirit).

Prayer to Consecrate Yourself Completely to God

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you boldly in Jesus' name. Take me as I am. I now give myself - my heart, my mind, my body, my time, talents and treasure to you. Fill me and possess me. I renounce sins and self. Jesus, sanctify me. Cleanse me, purge me, purify me. Your will be done in my life, on earth as it is in heaven. Let me manifest a faithful spirit, a pure mind and a sickless body to your glory. Amen

Prayer for Divine Healing and Health (Must be mixed with faith)

I thank you Jesus that you took my infirmities and bore my diseases and your wounds made provision for my healing. I receive You as my Healer, and I receive your healing touch now. Let there be no more sickness in my body than there is in heaven. I believe that You are the Lord who heals me. Thank You Lord for Your healing power at work in my life now. Sickness and disease, leave me now in Jesus' name. Amen.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : PRAYER TO RECEIVE GOD 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com